Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

8 hours ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I'm sure looking forward to Turkey Day and will give true Thanksgiving for Christ's sacrifice, my family, my health, and another night of Friday Night Lights!  Black Friday is truly Black and Gold Friday this year. Riverside will see on Friday night.  You guys will be prepared and as ready as you can be....   but you'll be in for a surprise.  It's going to be a good one.    I hope the forecast changes.  We had enough rainy games in last year's playoffs, plus that fine mist that came down the entire second half this past Friday.  

I just checked this morning and it shows just a 20% chance of rain for now. I know it was higher earlier but as long as that holds up, it should be decent weather for the most part. Doesn't look like it will be very cold either. 

9 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I guess there aren’t many people who post for riverside ? 

Doesn't seem like it. I wish General Gump would get back on here to keep us entertained for the week... Can't blame him for leaving though. After all of the discredit to Peabody he talked and now he has to watch the Tide continue on while Forrest spit shines their hardwood floors. 

24 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Doesn't seem like it. I wish General Gump would get back on here to keep us entertained for the week... Can't blame him for leaving though. After all of the discredit to Peabody he talked and now he has to watch the Tide continue on while Forrest spit shines their hardwood floors. 

Lol he is always been that way. The thing that amazes me is how bad he talked about Forrest and it’s coaches last football season. They started winning this year and he had a chip on his shoulder and they were the best quite a turn around 

34 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Lol he is always been that way. The thing that amazes me is how bad he talked about Forrest and it’s coaches last football season. They started winning this year and he had a chip on his shoulder and they were the best quite a turn around 

Probably the most obnoxious poster I've came across on here but I really did in enjoy it deep down. Its too bad we don't have a thread like Hundon and LC going on or SP and Greenback. They have two different threads totaling over 100 pages and its only Tuesday :roflol:LOL

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

I guess there aren’t many people who post for riverside ? 

There are some, they are just of the realistic, respectful type. Not knocking anyone's "style" of supporting their team either, I sort of enjoy the smack talk if it's tempered with respect to the opponent. If you interpret their lack of bragging as accepting that they don't have a shot, don't. I guarantee that they know what the Panthers are up against, but I'll bet that not one of them would tell you that their kids can't get this job done. The folks 'round here are old school like this... the less they say, the more determined they are. Expect to get everything they've got, and maybe just a little more. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Probably the most obnoxious poster I've came across on here but I really did in enjoy it deep down. Its too bad we don't have a thread like Hundon and LC going on or SP and Greenback. They have two different threads totaling over 100 pages and its only Tuesday :roflol:LOL

@vandyfan1 how do we get these riverside guys fired up. I know you know how 

3 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

There are some, they are just of the realistic, respectful type. Not knocking anyone's "style" of supporting their team either, I sort of enjoy the smack talk if it's tempered with respect to the opponent. If you interpret their lack of bragging as accepting that they don't have a shot, don't. I guarantee that they know what the Panthers are up against, but I'll bet that not one of them would tell you that their kids can't get this job done. The folks 'round here are old school like this... the less they say, the more determined they are. Expect to get everything they've got, and maybe just a little more. 

I believe every word you just typed. I don’t think there is who thinks they are going to roll over. They didn’t get to the semis by giving up. We didn’t either.  I believe ANYTHING is possible just like I said last week.  We proved that against fairley. You can NEVER GIVE UP and be successful 

6 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

No doubt about that. I figured they would know what was coming to town on Friday night. Peabody understands who they're playing as well. Make no mistake about it, the Tide respects the heck outta the Panthers. But I like to say, respect all, fear none. Will the Trenton folk really need boots standing around the field like @vandyfan1 proclaimed?