Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I watched the riverside Forrest game. I’m pretty sure the qb that has helped turn them around is Carson Hehe. I can’t remember the running backs names. They did a lot of read option where he would run out to the edge with the option to hand off if he had no where to go. 

Their main rb is a kid named Kennedy he's very good back pretty much the exact opposite of Dickson size wise

1 minute ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Their main rb is a kid named Kennedy he's very good back pretty much the exact opposite of Dickson size wise

Do you know much about them ?   All I’ve really done is watched the Forrest game 

short and small ? Were you trying to be nice ?  We have a guy who is on the small side But he is fast he has scored I think 3 touchdowns in the playoffs 

Edited by Tide21

11 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I think this time of year you throw "favorites" out the window ! This is a very interesting semis match up to say the least ! Anyone care to share some playmakers and ballers to watch for the Panthers ! All I know is they are extremely well coached and seem to be a close nit group of kids. 3 for Peabody is fine but if he wasnt 7 steps in and is well above avg. at the Q.B position 4 is fast and a load and must be used more by PHS to have a chance to advance ! What say you Tide and Panther Nation ??? No real rivalry here other than the game at hand, so I dont expect fireworks on this thread but who knows... 

They have a good linebacker 32 I think is his number. Tall skinny kid that likes to hit. Then they got HeHe pretty good player also and then they got that smaller RB that’s got some wheels. It’s nothing y’all haven’t seen. Just play Peabody football and y’all will be fine. Just don’t expect Riverside to lay down because they won’t. Scrappy little team they got!

Edited by vandyfan1

12 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yes they killed our line in the last game and they beat Forrest on the line also.

disagree. Even with the horrible reffing Forrest was in position to win that game. It should never have come to that. Forrest should have had the ball in the 4th with a 1 point lead. Given our history, we wouldve had a 6-7 min drive that would have put us up 8 points.  

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

disagree. Even with the horrible reffing Forrest was in position to win that game. It should never have come to that. Forrest should have had the ball in the 4th with a 1 point lead. Given our history, we wouldve had a 6-7 min drive that would have put us up 8 points.  

Let’s agree to disagree. At least we can agree the refs were awful in your game and it’s a shame.