Dyer county vs summit!!

Tennesseefan7

3 minutes ago, RollRed said:

For sure. I've read more than 1 time people saying HC is only good because our region is weak. DC getting to state and even getting to round 4 helps legitimize region 7. We cant help the clarksville teams aren't that good.  I think if teams keep overlooking DC and they come out of the gate like they did at halftime last week they could be the underdog that takes it all.

I personally hope DC stays good after this year! Would give us a good challenge in the regular season for a region title. 

9 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

I personally hope DC stays good after this year! Would give us a good challenge in the regular season for a region title. 

Preasure makes diamonds.  That loss Friday will make us better down the road. HC went in over confident.  And we took our foot off the gas early on a hungry team. I cant wait to see how HC and DC match up in the future. It at least it  will make for an interesting chat room next September. 

RollRed, 

you make accusations, and yet you know nothing.  When A rule is broken, the Knox area has done a pretty good job of policing that and reporting to TSSAA.  In the end you've resorted to name-calling after making silly accusations that you have absolutely no knowledge about.  It's whatever...

Best of luck to the boys you support.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Not true. Two thousand Lake Countians and some from Dyersburg will be at Huntingdon for Lake County but hope Dyer County can get the job done.

If DC , LC and Trenton can get the job down we need to make a pact for all of those teams fans to show up for all the games and cheer for the others. It would be insane to see that.

42 minutes ago, DawsonParker said:

My prediction is as follows. 

Both teams come out slow, feeling each other out. Summit will begin to try to use athleticism to gain an edge, but the size and heart of the DC Defense will Tire the OL of summit and manhandle the game. 

I see this game being a DC win

Dyer County: 31

Summit: 16 

I agree. But I'm thinking a one score game