Henry County Patriots 2020

PatriotNation

1 hour ago, PatriotNation said:

Yeah we need size on both sides. Plus don't forget about Norman Duncan and Jayden Kendall both could be really nice pieces! Jayden could be a Joe Travis type of player. Meaning could play on defense and used at either RB or running the wildcat.

Also the 8th grade inman team was no slouch making all the way to the championship this year with a tough loss. +the Henry county middle school had there best record season this year beating Martin. Those young men will be juniors with all these seniors were talking about.  And the 7 th grade had a stand out in Martez Rack. He was already a starter in 7th grade. I figure he'll skip Jv in when hes a sophomore and be in on that Ryan Damron senior team somewhere.  :hungry:

1 hour ago, Patriot4Life said:

Hey guys I'm new to Coach T but wanted to say we had a very good season this year and we will be back. By the way @BigRedtaco you know me lol. Does anyone know how to put a profile picture on here?

Hey fellow Patriot. I've never had any luck putting a profile pic. I've tried for hours and had other people try. If you figure it out let us know. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

Hey fellow Patriot. I've never had any luck putting a profile pic. I've tried for hours and had other people try. If you figure it out let us know. 

Well I did figure it out. You have to become a Coach T Plus member. You can make any donation from $1 on up. Then you can add any pic you want. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...