1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Guys when we built the new field house we put in Handicap accessible parking at the scoreboard endzone we dont have alot and its spoken for but the law says accessible and it is.

Don’t hold this as the gospel but I was told in the past that if someone has a handicap tag they are allowed thru the pay/pass gate (old school entrance) and can park in the preseason paid parking area that used to be the old school gym parking. This would be the overflow if the handicap parking in the south end zone is full & it will be. From that gate you can’t drive back around the visitors bleachers though (one way and no traffic except for players and/or handicap vehicles coming in main pay gate below field house) and that gate does not open until 5pm. If you get there early enough & have a handicap sticker you could probably drive thru between football & baseball fields and around to that area (could drop off passing visitors bleachers) & park. Handicap should not have to park next to new school & walk that far & I am sure GB allows accommodation so that is not the case.

Edited by ladykee

30 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Don’t hold this as the gospel but I was told in the past that if someone has a handicap tag they are allowed thru the pay/pass gate (old school entrance) and can park in the preseason paid parking area that used to be the old school gym parking. This would be the overflow if the handicap parking in the south end zone is full & it will be. From that gate you can’t drive back around the visitors bleachers though (one way and no traffic except for players and/or handicap vehicles coming in main pay gate below field house) and that gate does not open until 5pm. If you get there early enough & have a handicap sticker you could probably drive thru between football & baseball fields and around to that area (could drop off passing visitors bleachers) & park. Handicap should not have to park next to new school & walk that far & I am sure GB allows accommodation so that is not the case.

Handicap yes

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Kids and social media it'll be the downfall of our civilization! I don't know why the world so might have to go online and start saying something when they haven't even played a game yet!

I agree!   I understand the trash talk,being confident,etc.... but what I just read was a little to far.  Who knows it may be someone just stiring the pot. I sure hope it wasn't one of you guys players or fans.  

17 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Kids and social media it'll be the downfall of our civilization! I don't know why the world so might have to go online and start saying something when they haven't even played a game yet!

I suppose they are just following some of the “adults” lead here on the social media platform called CoachT. That’s exactly what happens on here. Saying something when they haven’t even played the game yet lol! A lot of the Twitter stuff I’ve seen is from former grads & unknowns. Probably missed some stuff but not really looking for it...just seen some in passing. #23 did post something to the effect we’re winning & take it to the bank lol. Love the confidence & if that’s the worst he ever posts I’ll take it but gonna have to back it up or eat crow. What I’ve seen don’t hold a candle to the social media between GB & Sequoyah back in 2015. It blew up! 

3 minutes ago, ladykee said:

I suppose they are just following some of the “adults” lead here on the social media platform called CoachT. That’s exactly what happens on here. Saying something when they haven’t even played the game yet lol! A lot of the Twitter stuff I’ve seen is from former grads & unknowns. Probably missed some stuff but not really looking for it...just seen some in passing. #23 did post something to the effect we’re winning & take it to the bank lol. Love the confidence & if that’s the worst he ever posts I’ll take it but gonna have to back it up or eat crow. What I’ve seen don’t hold a candle to the social media between GB & Sequoyah back in 2015. It blew up! 

There no love there at all neither is there any love for Loudon or Grace.