1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

7 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

What I see is some kids posting back and forth in a confident manner. Haven't saw anything bad from them. What I have saw is a bunch of SP adults and has beens quoting and commenting back at kids calling them "chumps" and some other choice words. So there are 2 sides to every story. At this point, the only type of media these kids should be on is Hudl. But I'm not sure how adults and former SP players can get on there and cuss out kids. Last I'm commenting on this subject because it's nonsense that shouldn't even be talked about.  

I guess you've missed the racial remarks. 

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I have also thought this would be the best option if I were the opposing team's D coordinator.  But I don't think anyone on your team or in the state is physical enough or big enough to slow 6'4" 205lb #23 down.

This is comical kinfolk. Surely your meaning in 1A because I assure you there are plenty in the state in larger classes that would do more than slow him down. I’m just keeping it real

2 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

This is comical kinfolk. Surely your meaning in 1A because I assure you there are plenty in the state in larger classes that would do more than slow him down. I’m just keeping it real

YOU have a personal agenda with this kid.What has he done to you?You are flat obsessed.This is what is comical!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jim1972 said:

YOU have a personal agenda with this kid.What has he done to you?You are flat obsessed.This is what is comical!

Not at all kinfolk. Y’all just blow so much smoke up his ace the kid will never have a chance at staying humble after leaving Greenback. I hear more about that kid In Knoxville area as I do any of the Alcoa or Maryville players. He is a great 1A player no doubt about it but some of y’alls statements are just absurd. I’m just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I have also thought this would be the best option if I were the opposing team's D coordinator.  But I don't think anyone on your team or in the state is physical enough or big enough to slow 6'4" 205lb #23 down.

Not in 1-2A. Once you get to the bigger divisions people could have some success, but 23 is a HUGE fish in a small pond. He’s an awesome player. 

Just now, Pirate2003 said:

Not in 1-2A. Once you get to the bigger divisions people could have some success, but 23 is a HUGE fish in a small pond. He’s an awesome player. 

The kid would be a handful for anyone!When you go to a Clemson camp and you are working with the scrubs and HC comes over and calls you out to come work with the 4 and 5 star WR and QBs that should tell you something.7 on 7s against any class he wore them out and thats all they have to worry about just 1 on 1.