Springfield and Elizabethton in the 4A Championship

gr8tplay

3 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Hopefully I’m not the only one watching these games at Tennessee Tech wishing they would put new turf down there. I really wish the TSSAA would move football to Murfreesboro or Clarksville once in a while. Both colleges there have stadiums that are nicer than Tech’s. 

I would absolutely LOVE to see this played at APSU

On 11/30/2019 at 12:07 PM, brian2000 said:

Jackets pulls this one 24-21

Im still predicting this biased opinion. From very little highlight reels I’ve seen the Jackets will have to contain the QB and not let him scramble all over the place and make plays with his legs and arms. I like our chances if they can contain him more times than not

• Upvote 1

On 12/6/2019 at 7:02 AM, Reputationmatters said:

Parents can take their kids to whatever school they see fit. I dont think chs knows or has known who their coach is gonna be the past few years. Besides why would we send our athletes to hhs or chs when all the are gonna do is sit the bench while they run power I. I went to the HV and HHS game, and the HHS and Oneida game this year, nephew plays for them. I seen so many senior weapons sit the bench while they ran the power offense. Then the last two minutes of both ball games they show that they can open it up but it was too late by then. Great WRs from what I seen! Didn’t get enough usage!

County coaches chase talent, while talent chase the Etown coaches! 

you guys are delusional cloudland  unaka hampton  and H.V. threw the ball more than etown and all run much more spread than anything else Rollins probably threw for around 700 yds in regular season all county QB's except H.V.'s probably threw for more than he did

Elizabethton  has not only put in the most work during the season they put in the most work in the summer as soon as they were allowed to be on campus.  This starts even at the Jr. High level.  The program runs with efficiency from top to bottom.  A lot of their success has come from the weight room and all the hard work put in there.  
I've got the Cyclones winning this one
31-21 

12 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

you guys are delusional cloudland  unaka hampton  and H.V. threw the ball more than etown and all run much more spread than anything else Rollins probably threw for around 700 yds in regular season all county QB's except H.V.'s probably threw for more than he did

Rollins threw for 2564 years and Elizabethton has rushed 2432 yards..