Dresden-Gibson Co. Broadcast

CoachD33

18 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

How bad did Loretto beat Dresden?

They got beat pretty good but they got some talent. Childress and Wynn both are good and they have some other shooters. They are IMO the second best team in your district. Gleason is banged up pretty bad right now. Union City has got talent too. I expect a tough game for sure.

Edited by pioneer42

56 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

They are not the second best team in our district.Don’t kid yourself, You are trying to make a Gibson County win tonight mean something. Gibson county should win easily. Our district is much better than GC district. 

Ok who is the second best team in your district? Union City or Gleason? Gleason banged up bad so your saying Union City or Bradford right now?

Dresden played at one of our summer camps and played well. Childress is a player. Refs called a tight game and both teams were in major foul trouble. Hart only played 1 1/2 and Wynn was out some too. I think both teams most of the starters had 4 fouls at the end. Gleason, Union City and Dresden will be a tight race for second in their district. Proud of the Lady Pioneers beating a hard-nosed well coached team on the road.

Edited by pioneer42

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Dresden played at one of our summer camps and played well. Childress is a player. Refs called a tight game and both teams were in major foul trouble. Hart only played 1 1/2 and Wynn was out some too. I think both teams most of the starters had 4 fouls at the end. Gleason, Union City and Dresden will be a tight race for second in their district. Proud of the Lady Pioneers beating a hard-nosed well coached team. 

I really like the Childress kid. She's super quick and very competitive. I like to see a point that can drive in the lane and shoot a jump shot. Man theirs a bunch of outstanding points in west Tennessee this year. 

33 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I really like the Childress kid. She's super quick and very competitive. I like to see a point that can drive in the lane and shoot a jump shot. Man theirs a bunch of outstanding points in west Tennessee this year. 

Childress is a player. You don't see that very often any more but she is tough. You add Wynn and Washburn and you have a pretty good core. Be interesting to see how this district pans out. Gleason will get healthier to some degree later. Union City and Bradford has talent. Huntingdon I heard beat a good Henry County team by double digits. They will be a handful late too. Going to be some good basketball this year. Lot of teams that don't look to be "easy" games.

Foul plagued game that kept both teams out of a good flow. Hart never got untracked offensively but played a great game on defense when she was in there. Dresden's defense lost Bass early on and she lit it up from beyond the arc to build an early lead. Dresden defense shored up and held GC to 2 field goals 2nd half. Wynn had trouble finishing inside but Childress was deadly on the mid-range jumper. She's taking her game to another level this year. Both teams will improve as they're young kids off the bench get more experienced. Good early season matchup and possible preview of post-season. Good road win for Lady Pioneers. 

• Like 1