SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

Just now, Imthayeti said:

You do realize Obama knew they were trying to interfere but did nothing because Hillary appeared to be leading in the polls don't you? So yep... And

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/21/587614043/fact-check-why-didnt-obama-stop-russia-s-election-interference-in-2016

You do realize Trump said it was a made up mess and now claims he got um for it.Hard to have it both ways.

Just now, pujo said:

You do realize Trump said it was a made up mess and now claims he got um for it.Hard to have it both ways.

Also said no one in his Campaign had any contacts with Russia ,turns out it was only about a million, hard to defend a lie. Come on.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

You know as well as I do all the different Things Trump has said about this Virus, I challenge you to show me where he told the truth just one time. I'm sure you won't take the challenge  because you have 0 chance. Come on

Show me the actual truth about this virus Pujo. No one seems to know it except you lol. You seem so well informed. Everything you make up about Trump is feeling based because you don't like the man. Its comical how absurd your hatred is for this person who you have never even met.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Let's see here. Sitting president Obama-Biden does nothing when they know about interference in the the election. Trump has no political office before he is elected.... hmm who is the joke here?

Show me the actual truth about this virus Pujo. No one seems to know it except you lol. You seem so well informed. Everything you make up about Trump is feeling based because you don't like the man. Its comical how absurd your hatred is for this person who you have never even met.

What did he say,you dodge just like I knew you would. Come on

Let's see here. Sitting president Obama-Biden does nothing when they know about interference in the the election. Trump has no political office before he is elected.... hmm who is the joke here?

Didn't address this either .Come on.

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

You're right I do believe he said there was no meddling if I recall. However the meddling didnt produce any results except to get the Democrats a little salty just like you are now. Whether he lied or was misinformed who knows or cares. Look how salty you've become. 

You're right I do believe he said there was no meddling if I recall. However the meddling didnt produce any results except to get the Democrats a little salty just like you are now. Whether he lied or was misinformed who knows or cares. Look how salty you've become. 

And now he attacks un,lol

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Didn't address this either .Come on.

But it's the truth though lol your previously nominated president did nothing about it when he knew about it. Yet again want to blame Trump for the meddling. Just shows how soft that duo was between Biden-Bama