SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

31 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Another perv,like we need another one.GEEZ!

These poor girls are soooo uncomfortable it's making me uneasy!

You can see it on their expressions as well. Not sure why anyone would vote for Chester there. Albeit he could probably dispute as having no memory of those events ever happening and not be lying until he seen the video. His mind is pretty far gone.

If the presidency wasn't at stake I'd actually feel bad for the guy. I've known quite a few people now with dementia,  and it's a hard thing to see someone go through it. People really need to see what kind of shape his mind is in before they vote for him. 

6 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

If the presidency wasn't at stake I'd actually feel bad for the guy. I've known quite a few people now with dementia,  and it's a hard thing to see someone go through it. People really need to see what kind of shape his mind is in before they vote for him. 

Yep,he is gone.

36 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yep,he is gone.

People just want Trump out, if there was another candidate against him that was qualified mentally and would do some good then I could see an argument. People that actually watch this man talk know hes not in the right mind to be president 

Edited by Goldenpride

4 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

People just want Trump out, if there was another candidate against him that was qualified mentally and would do some good then I could see an argument. People that actually watch this man talk know hes not in the right mind to be president 

Facts

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Another perv,like we need another one.GEEZ!

These poor girls are soooo uncomfortable it's making me uneasy!

Yeah needs to take lessons from the one with the yuge Brain, He's got her buy the wrong parts.Bid D knows where to grab um. 

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

And today Trump is mad at China for this mess thats not even a mess. Hard to have it both ways.

Here’s how I look at it. We have two presidential candidates that are in there 70’s are have past of doing harsh things. Kanye West  is running for president too now, this country is in for a wild one for sure lol

2 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Here’s how I look at it. We have two presidential candidates that are in there 70’s are have past of doing harsh things. Kanye West  is running for president too now, this country is in for a wild one for sure lol

The "BIRTHDAY PARTY" LOL!!

26 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

The catch is---See who he gets for the Vice!!That's the one I'm curious about because that party knows the Vice will be in charge WAY before his 4 years are up.Wait and see.

• Like 1