SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

15 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Well between the Devils like I've said before I'll take mine over yours anyday. But again you've admitted no wrong doing on the part of Curious Joe. Lol how perfect he must be.:roll: At least I'm man enough to admit Trump has faults. You will apparently keeps Bidens under wraps no matter how many kids he touched or how far his mind is gone.

Where did you come up with my devil , I 've never once said I  LIKED EITHER ONE.

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

I know nothing about his mind and you don't either, I can recognize a lie when i hear you, especially when you do it 5000 times. As far as the kid thing goes, i've never seen a report where he's ever been accused of sexual assault. Do know Trump was charged with rape  and been accused in several other instances.

You call me a liar so I will just call you ignorant. And willfully ignorant at that. We will see how bad Biden tries to dodge debates with Trump for that reason. This whole thing with you has been just to pass the time with me. It's been fun seeing how upset you get at all this lol. Albeit Im sure others hate reading it. That said keep it coming Liberal. 

Just now, pujo said:

Where did you come up with my devil , I 've never once said I  LIKED EITHER ONE.

That's the thing, your so ignorant to the fact that ,ONE of these men will be president. Since Reagan in my opinion anyone who has voted since has voted for the lesser one. And even now you attack the one who will most likely be better for the country. Yes at some point in your life you missed an education.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

You call me a liar so I will just call you ignorant. And willfully ignorant at that. We will see how bad Biden tries to dodge debates with Trump for that reason. This whole thing with you has been just to pass the time with me. It's been fun seeing how upset you get at all this lol. Albeit Im sure others hate reading it. That said keep it coming Liberal. 

What liberal about me.I just don't care for liars.

That's the thing, your so ignorant to the fact that ,ONE of these men will be president. Since Reagan in my opinion anyone who has voted since has voted for the lesser one. And even now you attack the one who will most likely be better for the country. Yes at some point in your life you missed an education.

Not all that educated to start but I' ve got enough sense to spot a lie.

5 hours ago, rlh said:

Well, I hate to break it to you but many billionaires have filled bankruptcy at some point.  Even Bill Gates has.  Basement Joe Biden was in with Xi when he was VP.  He and Bam Bam laughed when Trump discussed bringing jobs back to the U.S. in 2015 and 2016.  There's Bam Bam's famous quote about a magic wand.  I guess Shotgun Joe plans on finding that wand in the W.H.  according a speech this week when he wondered out of his basement for 15 minutes.

Gates Bankruptcy:

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/bill-gates-energy-co-files-for-bankruptcy-2014-02-14

I wouldn't vote for Gates. I'm well aware a lot of businesses file bankruptcy.  Tell me, is that something to be proud of?  6 times in 18 years

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

What liberal about me.I just don't care for liars.

Be sure to tell them in your session coming week that the perpetrator in question did only attack you in an online forum in kind. And at any point you could have turned the screen off. They may give you more crayons.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not all that educated to start but I' ve got enough sense to spot a lie.

We've got something in common then as far as education. However if your superpower is spotting a liar mine would be defining the true ignorance in Liberals and pointing out how biased they are in their hate. 

Just now, pujo said:

They invent junk, I've not seen where Gates is running for anything.

He, meaning rlh was pointing out billionaires sometimes have a business that doesn't work out. Nice how you tried to make it like Gates was running for office though. See my superpower at work? Spotted your ignorance instantly.

Be sure to tell them in your session coming week that the perpetrator in question did only attack you in an online forum in kind. And at any point you could have turned the screen off. They may give you more crayons.

We've got something in common then as far as education. However if your superpower is spotting a liar mine would be defining the true ignorance in Liberals and pointing out how biased they are in their hate. 

As far as the liberal thing, you are way off base, 

He, meaning rlh was pointing out billionaires sometimes have a business that doesn't work out. Nice how you tried to make it like Gates was running for office though. See my superpower at work? Spotted your ignorance instantly.

When you hear 5000 lies and can't pick up on it,that make you the Ignorant one.  Come on

1 minute ago, pujo said:

As far as the liberal thing, you are way off base, 

As far as the liar thing, you are too. But I'll keep going as long as you do. I'm not afraid of any Liberals I've ever met. Most of them are all mouth and no substance.