SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

But see you are saying he did it to further the economy. How do you know he doesn't believe what he has been saying and think the virus is basically something we just have to get past. Ride it out so to speak.

I'm saying that instead of protecting people from an immanent threat he worried more about being reelected than he did the threat.  

2 minutes ago, RebClone said:

Yes, Gas was also close to $5.00 a gallon then too. Just so happens his family was huge in the oil industry.....hmmmm

Lol never said I liked him either. From what I've gathered taking out Saddam was one of the worst thing we as a nation ever did. Taking him out allowed all the terrorist like Al Qaeda and ISIS to form. Saddam actually kept all those folks in check more or less. So again the lesser evil again if I had hindsight and could choose.

1 minute ago, RebClone said:

I'm saying that instead of protecting people from an immanent threat he worried more about being reelected than he did the threat.  

We will never know that honestly and I wont defend or accuse him of it not knowing. But what I am sure of is from the left you will have much worse coming. Mark my words.

Just now, RebClone said:

By calling it a "democratic hoax", and then saying, "I knew it was a pandemic before anybody" 

Lol well hes Twitter happy too. Hes loaded with mistakes like everyone else he is just vocal about his and seemingly that is what is upsetting you.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Again who are you to say he isn't doing he thinks is good for the people. What your saying is speculative at best.

Yeah might save some tax dollars if lots of older people die. Maybe thats how we can achieve great affordable health care. Just have all young healthy people.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

We will never know that honestly and I wont defend or accuse him of it not knowing. But what I am sure of is from the left you will have much worse coming. Mark my words.

He made the statement, "I knew it was a pandemic before anyone" 

1 minute ago, RebClone said:

By calling it a "democratic hoax", and then saying, "I knew it was a pandemic before anybody" 

Pulling out of the WHO in my opinion was a smart move. They claimed China first informed them of the virus. But later on change their story to say they found out by an online entity. WHO really is in Chinas pocket. I don't know why we paid them much much more then China ever has.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Trump will be in for the next 4 years,won't have to worry about the left.