SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

Just now, Imthayeti said:

If she and Trump were on the same side maybe we could get something done. However the way she is I'd have to cut ties altogether. She has done a terrific job of helping Democrats go against Trump. 

She,s nothing but a crook.Period

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

If that's your take on it friend you put too much stock on what people say. I mean honestly there can be a televised event happen. And depending on which news agency  covers said event will define what happened there. People need to look at facts and make their own judgement. We are meant to take care of our families the best way we can in this world. If I believed what every sitting president said I'd still be wondering where the weapons of mass destruction went that Iraq had. Just an example bud.

I agree and I dont listen to everything they say at all, but uneducated and misinformed people do listen to everything someone says. Who was the presidents when the weapons of mass destruction came about???

1 minute ago, RebClone said:

Trump is just as guilty as the other side....Fauci tried to help Trump. Fauci has served since 1984 for Rep and Dem presidents he doesnt have a political agenda. Trump ridiculed him because what he said would hurt the economy.

Maybe Trump was wrong. But Fauci hasnt exactly been spot on either. People like Fauci are always playing the better safe then sorry game. You don't lose but if your wrong you can say it was for the good of the people.

5 minutes ago, RebClone said:

I agree and I dont listen to everything they say at all, but uneducated and misinformed people do listen to everything someone says. Who was the presidents when the weapons of mass destruction came about???

Bush wasn't it?

Here's a write up if you are interested. 

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Goldenpride said:

Exactly. She was the main reason we had the useless impeachment trial anyways. 

And it was nothing more than a mockery, The guy overseeing it was installed by Bush one week after 911 as the head of the fbi. Ton's of evidence has never come out about all that. Its all confidential.

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We did handle it poorly. But to do what you say is to be an Authoritarian leader like China has and then would be complaining about that. Trust me you can't win over the American hearts like that. Trump no matter what will take the blame in some eyes. Other see it as he is doing a great job or doing the best he can with what he has to work with. I honestly believe if he shut it down like China did more people even would be upset. Look at the uproar Lee is having for being conservative... just an example.

Is it the Presidents job to be loved by American people or to protect American people from things that may harm them? Any job you have with authority there will be people upset with the decisions you make, its still your job to make the decision that you think is best. Worrying more about the economy because of an upcoming election instead of the American people and their lives is not doing that IMO

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, I honestly believe she is the worst one of them all man. From both sides. We can agree on that.

Shumer and Mcconell are right there with her. They all need to go. All are filthy rich and none have ever done a days work in their lives, we the people have made them RICH.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Maybe Trump was wrong. But Fauci hasnt exactly been spot on either. People like Fauci are always playing the better safe then sorry game. You don't lose but if your wrong you can say it was for the good of the people.

Is that not a good thing to be on the side of, "for the good of the people"?

Just now, RebClone said:

Is it the Presidents job to be loved by American people or to protect American people from things that may harm them? Any job you have with authority there will be people upset with the decisions you make, its still your job to make the decision that you think is best. Worrying more about the economy because of an upcoming election instead of the American people and their lives is not doing that IMO

But see you are saying he did it to further the economy. How do you know he doesn't believe what he has been saying and think the virus is basically something we just have to get past. Ride it out so to speak.