SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

1 minute ago, pujo said:

I agree its an issue but isn't it strange that we can do no better. We are supposed to be the greatest country on earth. 

Absolutely spot on. Problem is people with power already money etc are who we get. Be nice to have a farmer be president again.:thumb:  Shame is incouldnt tell you who the last real farming president was.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I've seen more hate from the left than from Republicans. I wont dispute either but whichever party follows my beliefs closer than the other is normally who I'd pick.

Party is the problem though, "Party" all say the same thing, but the actions that the parties take never align. quick one question quiz.....Who is the only Independent president in U.S. history and what did he say in his farewell address??

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Well I know you don't like him, but I hope you are right. I do believe our country would be better off if he won over Biden, but that's just me. I wouldn't pick either one if I had more choices honestly. Lately I've been fond of Ted Cruz if you can believe it.

I've not spotted one I'd vote for on either side. Crooks are the only ones we have a choice to elect. Trump is the worst one ever closely followed by Bush 2.

2 minutes ago, RebClone said:

Party is the problem though, "Party" all say the same thing, but the actions that the parties take never align. quick one question quiz.....Who is the only Independent president in U.S. history and what did he say in his farewell address??

Had to look it up, but Millard Fillmore

5 minutes ago, RebClone said:

actually he wasn't independent. He was of the Know nothing party. George Washington was an Independent and warned against political parties in his farewell address

I've read his address. There's nothing like it that I've ever read. Never been another man like him either. His speech was poetry.

Edited by Imthayeti

24 minutes ago, pujo said:

When he said there were 15 cases and all of them were gonna be gone, was that taken outta contexts. 

A lot of people at the beginning said there is nothing to worry about just keep doing what you normally do. This the NYC health commissioner in Feb 2.