Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

On 12/9/2019 at 5:45 PM, uknoit2 said:

Love lawnman...but not tooting that horn Lol

Guys I love everyone of you county guys and wish you and your teams the best and I will always pull for the county teams.I can’t help I love my Cyclones and I know we pull players from you guys and it makes some people have ill will and bad mouth us Betsy fans.I’m sorry it happens but I still love you guys.

58 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Guys I love everyone of you county guys and wish you and your teams the best and I will always pull for the county teams.I can’t help I love my Cyclones and I know we pull players from you guys and it makes some people have ill will and bad mouth us Betsy fans.I’m sorry it happens but I still love you guys.

Nothing But the UTMOST for you Lawnman. But as Pink Floyd says, Leave our kids alone. LOL 

2 hours ago, lawnman said:

Ah heck, some get real sideways about it. Aint lost any sleep myself. We live in a labor time where people chase the money and move jobs every year, even bounce back and forth. See similar in HS sports anymore, especially in Memphis LOL. It Is what it is but don't change the fact that we love ole lawnman too

2 hours ago, lawnman said:

Don't feel guilty.  They don't go by force.  

17 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Ah heck, some get real sideways about it. Aint lost any sleep myself. We live in a labor time where people chase the money and move jobs every year, even bounce back and forth. See similar in HS sports anymore, especially in Memphis LOL. It Is what it is but don't change the fact that we love ole lawnman too

uknoit your a class act bud.

6 minutes ago, Appvol said:

EIyfmTC_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Love that movie.  I was just thinking about the influence Mike had during the 90s.  We didn't get a whole lot of transfers cause this area is not loaded but the ones we did get brought us a ton of success.  Eric hicks and paul laws were the first 2. I remember when Jamie willis transferred in 94 from Hampton.  JC tried his damnest to get him ineligible but Mike fought for him and won. Because of willis,  we beat Hampton 6-0. We wouldn't have won without him