Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

# OF A,s don't determine how good you are, several 1a schools can beat some 6a schools.Need to keep up.

Show me where 1a beat a 6a. I really want to know. That’s pretty good accomplishment.Tell the the 6a school record. Tell me what 6a school we could beat. Numbers do matter for depth. 

Just now, Appvol said:

Show me where 1a beat a 6a. I really want to know. That’s pretty good accomplishment.Tell the the 6a school record. Tell me what 6a school we could beat. Numbers do matter for depth. 

Think GB beat Clinton this year,pretty sure Clinton is 6a. The really good 1a teams can play with a bunch of the bigger schools. Shoot Cloudland used to Maul Davy Crockett.

Just now, Appvol said:

And I think most years Hampton could play with those 2. It would have to be early in the year. In NC they play all non conference games 1st.

They would hold their own most years but not sure either could work it out. I,ve got bunches of friends at both places. I'd feel right at home.