Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

23 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

That NC organization must be a different kinda bunch....TSSAA will NEVER admit to a mistake on the part of any official....EVER 

If you are Mitchell does it make you feel better or worse. Do they go for 2 if they get the call right.I heard they hadn’t stopped Mitchell all night running the ball but Mitchell couldn’t stop East Surry passing game.

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

If you are Mitchell does it make you feel better or worse. Do they go for 2 if they get the call right.I heard they hadn’t stopped Mitchell all night running the ball but Mitchell couldn’t stop East Surry passing game.

If you have a good kicker,you tie the game. Harder to pass from that spot on the field.

19 minutes ago, pujo said:

If you have a good kicker,you tie the game. Harder to pass from that spot on the field.

Would Mitchell of went for 2 is what I meant. The way East Surry can throw the ball would they had enough time to get in FG range. Just so many unknowns that didn’t get to play out. 

Mitchell has a great kicker 50 yard range. Has a few offers.

Atleast the kid knows made the catch and the ref missed it. It will make for a good story one day to his kids.

Edited by Appvol

I’ve watched Heritage and Mitchell.. not anything we can’t handle... Avery doesn’t need to be in the conversation. 

As for the whole deal with Etown, great, wonderful, happy for the kids... I have respect for a “few” down that way. Cloudland and Springfield woulda been a good ballgame. 

“Hampton” has to start worrying about “Hampton” and doing what it takes to keep our kids here. And those in Hampton that push their athletes and students to go to Etown should be called out. 

Ready for b-ball to be over so we can get all these kids to work. Have a few that are coming outta b-ball it sounds like, and be happy to have them.. ATHLETES. 

Edited by Uknolil

45 minutes ago, Uknolil said:

I’ve watched Heritage and Mitchell.. not anything we can’t handle... Avery doesn’t need to be in the conversation. 

As for the whole deal with Etown, great, wonderful, happy for the kids... I have respect for a “few” down that way. Cloudland and Springfield woulda been a good ballgame. 

“Hampton” has to start worrying about “Hampton” and doing what it takes to keep our kids here. And those in Hampton that push their athletes and students to go to Etown should be called out. 

Ready for b-ball to be over so we can get all these kids to work. Have a few that are coming outta b-ball it sounds like, and be happy to have them.. ATHLETES. 

I'm highly optimistic, Loved my visit to the weight room yesterday, very structured and plenty of good help. Kids stayed busy and got after it. This stays up and we get the Bballers in there until July, I see potential for a Great year. Got a very unusual # of BIG pups.

@Uknolil Keeping a team like GP and playing Mitchell or Mountain Heritage would help you guys in the long run in the playoffs. I wouldn’t overlook Avery. They have one of the best coaches in the area now. Their middle school went undefeated this year and I don’t know if that has ever happened.

Edited by Appvol