Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

why else be here. enough people like me. i dont need more from here. i truly dont just post to provoke. i pick games and i even pick agaisnt my own team. 

Ah, even when most act friend, they're still foe....shows if you disagree with em.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Shoot you can have my spot, I only post what I actually believe, if it makes people mad,prove me wrong and I'l move on.

I reckon that's what this whole thing is about! Post what you think. Remember in 2015 everybody and their brother picked against us, every playoff game? Didn't upset us best I remember....well bass ticked me off once or twice :roflolk:

Just now, uknoit2 said:

He's just wanting that bottle collection

You may be right, he goes all over the house pointing and saying ,Bottle Bottle Bottle. He,s figured out there is something  special about them. I've actually gave him a couple of his own. He like this computer quite a bit also,wants to hunt bottles.Smart little booger.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

You may be right, he goes all over the house pointing and saying ,Bottle Bottle Bottle. He,s figured out there is something  special about them. I've actually gave him a couple of his own. He like this computer quite a bit also,wants to hunt bottles.Smart little booger.

You won't think that when he starts shooting at em :roflol:

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

He can have um, nothing but a pick up team. This is School ball.

Not trying to make you mad but I bet those kids love playing football with each other. They still went out and worked hard just like any other kids does. It’s School Ball to those kids at Elizabethton to. Parents are the ones that have the finally say. You should give the kids credit for what they did and will do.

Edited by Appvol

Just now, Appvol said:

Not trying to make you mad but I bet those kids love playing football with each other. They still went out and worked hard just like any other kids does. It’s School Ball to those kids at Elizabethton to. Parents are the ones that have the finally say. You should give the kids credit for what they did and will do.

No problem with kids or family. Its like Robin Hood in reverse, Reckon they lure them in before High school, encourage the one's they want. High School Football should not be about how many kids you can attract from other schools. Reckon thats the nature of the beast these days. What the Heck,

8 minutes ago, Appvol said:

If my main desire was for my kids to get the max attention, I would've transferred mine...That wasn't my nor our main focus tho. I also understand that "some" coaches in middle schools are encouraging the move to Elizabethton...That's interesting to me