Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

ATTENTION: Parents and players NEED to be outside at tomorrow's meeting at the Training Center, behind CVS (the one on 19-E) at 5:00....Meeting starts at 5:30.

Not a protest as we see in today's time, but kindly be in attendance with signs that say, LET US PLAY and IT'S OUR CHOICE.

We don't want this issue tabled until the next meeting, or them believing that we'll be patient while "more information is gathered". We want approval to gather and play NOW & with no commie regulations attached.

Need to get the word out RIGHT NOW and be there tomorrow and let our board members know we're serious.  

11 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

ATTENTION: Parents and players NEED to be outside at tomorrow's meeting at the Training Center, behind CVS (the one on 19-E) at 5:00....Meeting starts at 5:30.

Not a protest as we see in today's time, but kindly be in attendance with signs that say, LET US PLAY and IT'S OUR CHOICE.

We don't want this issue tabled until the next meeting, or them believing that we'll be patient while "more information is gathered". We want approval to gather and play NOW & with no commie regulations attached.

Need to get the word out RIGHT NOW and be there tomorrow and let our board members know we're serious.  

UKnoit2 I hope this goes good and you guys get to play football.

47 minutes ago, lawnman said:

UKnoit2 I hope this goes good and you guys get to play football.

I'm interested to see if all these "upset" people show up to support the return of football in Carter Co. I dont imagine people will have to be there more than 30 mins.

Now I'm hearing that its already decided that they're gonna vote to allow us to play, meaning people may think there's no reason to show up tomorrow.....Heck! I've heard we were going to be released to play for the last couple weeks!  

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I'm interested to see if all these "upset" people show up to support the return of football in Carter Co. I dont imagine people will have to be there more than 30 mins.

Now I'm hearing that its already decided that they're gonna vote to allow us to play, meaning people may think there's no reason to show up tomorrow.....Heck! I've heard we were going to be released to play for the last couple weeks!  

I hope that’s true and I still  can’t figure why they shut all of CC football down because of HV.

Edited by lawnman

4 minutes ago, harley04 said:

we might not have beat you at home, but wanted to high light out kicker, 60 touch backs, Allstate, 4.5rating, 1st team 5 star preps. :mrgreen:  but its kings Academy

Really wanted to see our game Harley. Sound like the kicker is Special. Did you get a game.