Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

On 8/21/2020 at 9:26 PM, harley04 said:

our running back is a beast it would have been toughest game ya'll play. :mrgreen:

We tried to get you all to play us last Fri Harley why did Rang say no?The last time he coached against us he whipped us and havent we played in 4 weeks.Be like shooting fish in a barrel!:roflol:

11 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Hearing the schedule for the next couple will be more challenging than usual.

I hear Unicoi won't schedule us again...Not hearing from CD and a few others, again...Cloudland "may or may not" play us...Cosby dropping to 1A...S North will exist no more...Johnson Co will likely drop to 2A and GP hoping to drop to 2A also. That leaves us, HV, SG, and possibly JC in this conference. Finding the other 5 to 6 games will be a challenge. As usual, I expect the takers will only agree to play if  both games are played on their home field.  

Y’all know I think very highly of a lot of people in Hampton. Lots of people involved with the football program up there that I consider friends....that being said if we drop to 1A like we should Hampton will not be on our schedule for a while. 1. We’re not where we need to be to right now to play a team like Hampton if we don’t have to. 2. That’s a long drive to go see uknoit, pujo, and a bunch of Lunsfords! Lol

Cloudland should always play Hampton at least once.  Dropping them from the schedule is like saying we will never do what it takes to beat you.  I come from a lineage that would shoot dinabol and Cocaine to keep Hampton from kicking our butt.  There was a time when this was the most dangerous football game on the schedule.  Hampton and cland boys were one and the same.  These kids don't have the same savagery 

6 hours ago, old24eagle said:

Y’all know I think very highly of a lot of people in Hampton. Lots of people involved with the football program up there that I consider friends....that being said if we drop to 1A like we should Hampton will not be on our schedule for a while. 1. We’re not where we need to be to right now to play a team like Hampton if we don’t have to. 2. That’s a long drive to go see uknoit, pujo, and a bunch of Lunsfords! Lol

Neither one of us like the drive and the 2 fanbases despise each other  But we did like seeing and talking to you every season and would miss that

7 hours ago, THE KING said:

Cloudland should always play Hampton at least once.  Dropping them from the schedule is like saying we will never do what it takes to beat you.  I come from a lineage that would shoot dinabol and Cocaine to keep Hampton from kicking our butt.  There was a time when this was the most dangerous football game on the schedule.  Hampton and cland boys were one and the same.  These kids don't have the same savagery 

I agree the games should continue.  A lot of people this day and time seem to be losing their "edge" and competitive nature 

Edited by uknoit2
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I agree the games should continue.  A lot of peopl this day and time seem to be losing their "edge" and competitive nature 

Hopefully they keep playing. When you are up 40 something to 14 kicking onside kicks and leaving the starting QB in and not taking knees to run out the clock makes teams think about playing certain teams. I bet a lot of money if the starting QB would of broke free on one of the sneaks he wouldn’t of slid down. Got remember there are unwritten rules in sports that been around before us.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Hopefully they keep playing. When you are up 40 something to 14 kicking onside kicks and leaving the starting QB in and not taking knees to run out the clock makes teams think about playing certain teams. I bet a lot of money if the starting QB would of broke free on one of the sneaks he wouldn’t of slid down. Got remember there are unwritten rules in sports that been around before us.

They kicked inside kicks up that much???WHY?

3 minutes ago, Appvol said:

No it was on purpose. They were trying to get the ball back. I’m sure the starting offense would of came back in if they would of got the ball.

Oh,then I stand by my first response.WHY??Somebody steal a girlfriend?Beating you twice in one year wasnt enough?:roflol:

Edited by orngnblk

14 hours ago, orngnblk said:

We tried to get you all to play us last Fri Harley why did Rang say no?The last time he coached against us he whipped us and havent we played in 4 weeks.Be like shooting fish in a barrel!:roflol:

we scared, they might be working overtime to try to cross 50 couple times fri. night. :mrgreen: