Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm afraid this election may take us back to the 1860's.  Only way to stop it is a police state. Thank God for the Mountains. I promise  I won't go anywhere looking for a fight. Couldn't care less which one of them cats they elect, I think they are one and the same. The real agenda will be accomplished either way.   Hope I'm wrong.  My hope don't depend on these high and mighty politicians. I go a little higher.

11 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Pujo just let them come to East Tennessee and will send them back home real quick.Dont come messin with a bunch of gun tootin red necks.

Just heard Science Hill voted and is playing ball! Reckon if that'll stand long 

1 minute ago, lawnman said:

Pujo this is God’s country and some of the best people you will ever meet.There not interested in this place because we want put up with there Crap.

We can actually get along with each other.   Can't think of a soul around here  that I hate.  

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Lord no, we can only wish.

2 minutes ago, lawnman said:

That’s a great question and who knows what will happen because most people are running around scared to death of Covid.

If I die of it tomorrow,  you two know to tell everyone I didn't die cowering Lol

14 minutes ago, harley04 said:

I so looked forward to talking smack two week before game trying to stay one 1st page lol. Your the only team I really chat with, Turtle like to rough me up some, no sense talking with Alcoa. Sad times.

Turtle is alright...I was just looking forward to smacking GP :lol:

Sad times indeed harley 

Edited by uknoit2

17 minutes ago, harley04 said:

I so looked forward to talking smack two week before game trying to stay one 1st page lol. Your the only team I really chat with, Turtle like to rough me up some, no sense talking with Alcoa. Sad times.

Was the game I was really looking forward to, like all the games  but think this game is a good gauge, Would rather play it a few games into the season. We didn't find out who we were last season until after week 3.