Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

If it was one party ,I wouldn't be concerned, these cats are thick as thieves. 

You very well should be concerned, the lesser evil may not win. I do believe in all honesty he is a better president for America then what Biden will be. Hope we dont find out.

9 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Men, I was never as sick as I was back in January.  For about 4 days I was in rough shape. I'd say it was this virus.  I hear this story from many, many people and even happening around the end of 2019.

Some countries have not had a problem with virus deaths and our govt should've done what they did. NOTHING. Just live life as usual. 

I was the same way. Went to doc, flu test negative. He said I don't know what it is. Here's a z-pack. That'll knock it out. 

9 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Men, I was never as sick as I was back in January.  For about 4 days I was in rough shape. I'd say it was this virus.  I hear this story from many, many people and even happening around the end of 2019.

Some countries have not had a problem with virus deaths and our govt should've done what they did. NOTHING. Just live life as usual. 

I got sick dec.23 for 13 days I con cur.:mrgreen:

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Said yesterday that Biden was gonna do bad thing to god, I sorta doubt got is worried.  Talking about God and Guns as if they were on the same level, I've yet to see that verse.

I said Biden made a stand against the Bible and Christians to side with the LGBTQ freaks. That's a fact. Yea, God aint worried about him but God and Guns are rights we have to pursue (for now) and they hope to remove those rights.

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Report say that Russia was trying to help trump and he and his team welcomed it, That sound like collusion to me.  The catch was that collusion was not a crime.

You yourself have stated that everything is a diversion. I'd lay everything I own that what the Dcrats claimed T was doing with Russia, they themselves were neck deep in for decades! 

14 minutes ago, FormerCteamPresident said:

I was the same way. Went to doc, flu test negative. He said I don't know what it is. Here's a z-pack. That'll knock it out. 

6 minutes ago, harley04 said:

I got sick dec.23 for 13 days I con cur.:mrgreen:

My Dr said, upper respiratory infection. Same diagnosis everyone was getting at the time. Serious to those with underlying health issues. Just like the flu and felt like the flu 

2 hours ago, FormerCteamPresident said:

My mother in law had exact thing happen first of year she is 69 years old.Ran its course no one else got it but said it was upper respiratory.All symptoms were flu like.