Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

1 minute ago, pujo said:

No and I won't neither, but regardless of what we do as individuals,its still gonna effect us in a lot of ways.  Our 1st responce from the leader of this country. was this was a Democratic hoax and we had 15 cases that was going to be gone in a day or 2. Thats a fairly weak start .

Pujo, its untelling what all took place to assure this virus spread as much as it has. The Democrats were first to say there was nothing to worry about then did a 180 on a dime and started the push to shut it all down. Don't trust a one of em.

3 minutes ago, FormerCteamPresident said:

Couldn't agree more.

TH, my first kid never saw a sick person the first 5 years of his life. His grandparents made sure he was well taken care of and sheltered while we worked. He dang near died in kindergarten. Seriously! Because he had no resistance to anything and caught everything. I would want mine in school and agree with the American Academy of Pediatrics that they should be.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Pujo, its untelling what all took place to assure this virus spread as much as it has. The Democrats were first to say there was nothing to worry about then did a 180 on a dime and started the push to shut it all down. Don't trust a one of em.

Yeah I'm fairly sure whoever made sure it spread,  The repercussions may be alot worse than the virus, this little booger goes about a million different directions, I'm real eerie about where this is really going.

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Don't think anyone knew.  Don't think the Chinese were honest about what this was exactly.  When it started spreading and our leaders started looking like they didn't have a clue.... that's when the politics started

Just now, FormerCteamPresident said:

Don't think anyone knew.  Don't think the Chinese were honest about what this was exactly.  When it started spreading and our leaders started looking like they didn't have a clue.... that's when the politics started

Just tooo much intelligence for everyone to be blind to this. I'm not sure or how it got started but I do know it was rampant before we addressed it. I've yet to see evidence that it came from china, no one has ever verified this,,if so, I'd like to see it. I'm not talking Social media, that junk is away out of hand, I don't even look at it.  

7 minutes ago, FormerCteamPresident said:

With the junk we have these days,we could hear a cat fart in bangthedish, could even tell you the cats name. 

6 minutes ago, FormerCteamPresident said:

China knew and oppressed the information. A doctor who contracted the virus went rogue against the communist party to inform everyone that he could while weeks before having to sign stuff forcing gim to say he was making it up. Here's a good read if you are interested.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51364382

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah I'm fairly sure whoever made sure it spread,  The repercussions may be alot worse than the virus, this little booger goes about a million different directions, I'm real eerie about where this is really going.

1 minute ago, FormerCteamPresident said:

Men, I was never as sick as I was back in January.  For about 4 days I was in rough shape. I'd say it was this virus.  I hear this story from many, many people and even happening around the end of 2019.

Some countries have not had a problem with virus deaths and our govt should've done what they did. NOTHING. Just live life as usual. 

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

China knew and oppressed the information. A doctor who contracted the virus went rogue against the communist party to inform everyone that he could while weeks before having to sign stuff forcing gim to say he was making it up. Here's a good read if you are interested.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51364382

Yea those commies knew. They had a lil help too. Maybe some from right here!