Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

Just now, Imthayeti said:

At some point people have to be accountable. That Steele dossier crap is insane. If we dont hang those involved in order to deter anything like it from happening in the future we again are gonna shoot ourselves in the foot. Honest to God. Make them accountable please. 4 years of that lie would have made me insane if it was against me.

They should be sent straight to answer to God. 100% agree. Make an example out of em

At some point people have to be accountable. That Steele dossier crap is insane. If we dont hang those involved in order to deter anything like it from happening in the future we again are gonna shoot ourselves in the foot. Honest to God. Make them accountable please. 4 years of that lie would have made me insane if it was against me.

About a million contacts with Russia is not junk, but they won't let us see what this was all about. Trump said straight out that NO ONE in his campaign had anything to do with Russia,Remember that.

Just now, pujo said:

About a million contacts with Russia is not junk, but they won't let us see what this was all about. Trump said straight out that NO ONE in his campaign had anything to do with Russia,Remember that.

Only know for a fact that the collusion part is a made up Hoax. If I'm not mistaken paid for by the Clinton's. Also Flynn should be a free man and given handwritten letters of apology by the Dems involved along with their first born. Only to be spayed/neutered as to not spread the evil any further.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

They should be sent straight to answer to God. 100% agree. Make an example out of em

Said yesterday that Biden was gonna do bad thing to god, I sorta doubt got is worried.  Talking about God and Guns as if they were on the same level, I've yet to see that verse.

Only know for a fact that the collusion part is a made up Hoax. If I'm not mistaken paid for by the Clinton's. Also Flynn should be a free man and given handwritten letters of apology by the Dems involved along with their first born. Only to be spayed/neutered as to not spread the evil any further.

Report say that Russia was trying to help trump and he and his team welcomed it, That sound like collusion to me.  The catch was that collusion was not a crime.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Report say that Russia was trying to help trump and he and his team welcomed it, That sound like collusion to me.  The catch was that collusion was not a crime.

You still on the reports that predate the finding of the Steele dossier? Serious question. I mean at this point they have had 4 years, over 100 million of American taxpayers dollars and couldn't find any proof. They did find proof that the accusation was in fact made up via the Steele dossier. I look for it to come out a fee weeks before the election. I'm pretty sure the findings will really hurt the Democratic party as well. Everyone that knew etc and said nothing or pushed the agenda.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

And regardless of how this election goes,we are infor a HUGH mess.

Were already in a mess. And it's because one party doesn't want the other to succeed. If our government were for the people nothing that we have went through would be this difficult for anyone.

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You still on the reports that predate the finding of the Steele dossier? Serious question. I mean at this point they have had 4 years, over 100 million of American taxpayers dollars and couldn't find any proof. They did find proof that the accusation was in fact made up via the Steele dossier. I look for it to come out a fee weeks before the election. I'm pretty sure the findings will really hurt the Democratic party as well. Everyone that knew etc and said nothing or pushed the agenda.

And just exactly who did this report, the guy met with Trump the day before they put him over it.  Didn't look at the Money ,didn't have Trump testify.  Those 2 things would be a little large to leave out. Same guy was put in charge of the FBI one week after 911. I've yet to understand how that 3rd tower fell just like the other 2.  They got that steel out of dodge in a HURRY. Jet fuel is not hot enough to melt steel. I cut  steel for a living. Its called controlled demolition with the use of thermite. 

Edited by pujo

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Were already in a mess. And it's because one party doesn't want the other to succeed. If our government were for the people nothing that we have went through would be this difficult for anyone.

If it was one party ,I wouldn't be concerned, these cats are thick as thieves.