Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea those commies knew. They had a lil help too. Maybe some from right here! 

Maybe so, I wont speculate on that, however I do honestly believe it was weaponized and still being so in order to hurt Trump. I mean why on earth would you put infected people in nursing homes if you didnt expect, or want worse case scenario. I will forever be in awe over that decision. To me its attempted murder on a grand scale.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea those commies knew. They had a lil help too. Maybe some from right here! 

I'd say here was in on it. Other countries 

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

China then knowing the information had leaked eventually told the W.H.O. about the "unknown" virus. They stocked up on medical supplies masks, and gloves etc before they informed W.H.O.

And we called them a bad name, Chinesse virus, that fixed their little red wagon. 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

China then knowing the information had leaked eventually told the W.H.O. about the "unknown" virus. They stocked up on medical supplies masks, and gloves etc before they informed W.H.O.

WHO and the CDC hold huge responsibility for how this has played out. I've been upset with T about the way this was handled at times, then I realize, HECK if he can't get unbiased direction from the WHO and the CDC then who's he to get it from? We can blame the prez but where did he get his info? The WHO, CDC and Dr Faulsey is where. He was set up to fail from the beginning, actually started the day he was elected. A LOT more to come out on that too! 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'd say here was in on it. Other countries 

And we called them a bad name, Chinesse virus, that fixed their little red wagon. 

Trump was labeled racist for that along with being called racist by the Democrats for trying to stop people coming into America from China. Not trying to Democrat bash, just saying facts. Now they are helping spread it in each and every way and blaming Trump every step of the way.

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

WHO and the CDC hold huge responsibility for how this has played out. I've been upset with T about the way this was handled at times, then I realize, HECK if he can't get unbiased direction from the WHO and the CDC then who's he to get it from? We can blame the prez but where did he get his info? The WHO, CDC and Dr Faulsey is where. He was set up to fail from the beginning, actually started the day he was elected. A LOT more to come out on that too! 

My guess they are all thick as thieves. 

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I've learned that Fauci is an ignorant man with an agenda. When he wouldn't say a gathering of 500,000 rioters and protesters could spread the virus that was enough for me to shut the door on any of his views as non biased. 

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Maybe so, I wont speculate on that, however I do honestly believe it was weaponized and still being so in order to hurt Trump. I mean why on earth would you put infected people in nursing homes if you didnt expect, or want worse case scenario. I will forever be in awe over that decision. To me its attempted murder on a grand scale.

BINGO...and with what all is falling out about Obama, the Clintons, Biden and FBI concerning this spygate thing, I can only pray they find something on this planted virus too! And the ties to the riots and anarchy also. This virus may be nothing compared to the war coming in this country.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I've learned that Fauci is an ignorant man with an agenda. When he wouldn't say a gathering of 500,000 rioters and protesters could spread the virus that was enough for me to shut the door on any of his views as non biased. 

Not a Fauci fan but he was against any king of huge gatherings.  But he has been all over the place. I have 0 confidence in him or that woman either.

Just now, uknoit2 said:

BINGO...and with what all is falling out about Obama, the Clintons, Biden and FBI concerning this spygate thing, I can only pray they find something on this planted virus too! And the ties to the riots and anarchy also. This virus may be nothing compared to the war coming in this country.

At some point people have to be accountable. That Steele dossier crap is insane. If we dont hang those involved in order to deter anything like it from happening in the future we again are gonna shoot ourselves in the foot. Honest to God. Make them accountable please. 4 years of that lie would have made me insane if it was against me.

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Yeah this is petty as to whats coming.