Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

I think facts show the virus is real and came from China like most bad,  cheap, crap does....The hoax is,  the virus is so bad you need to give up your freedom and forfeit your life to escape it. Well, unless you want to protest and riot, then its not that dangerous a virus 

Imagine a disease so severe, you have to take a test to even know you've got it.... 

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I think facts show the virus is real and came from China like most bad,  cheap, crap does....The hoax is,  the virus is so bad you need to give up your freedom and forfeit your life to escape it. Well, unless you want to protest and riot, then its not that dangerous a virus 

I was of this same mindset until a friend of 25 years died of it (To quote his wife "most horrible way of dying") and watching another friend in his mid 40's great shape, healthy.... can't walk 50 feet without sitting down to catch his breath. I know thats just 2 cases but IF you do get this, it has the potential to be real nasty.

I don't have kids but if I did I wouldn't let mine take a chance over a football game. 

Our way of life has changed. I don't like it. But it has.

5 minutes ago, FormerCteamPresident said:

I was of this same mindset until a friend of 25 years died of it (To quote his wife "most horrible way of dying") and watching another friend in his mid 40's great shape, healthy.... can't walk 50 feet without sitting down to catch his breath. I know thats just 2 cases but IF you do get this, it has the potential to be real nasty.

I don't have kids but if I did I wouldn't let mine take a chance over a football game. 

I sure don't think its a hoax and I think we have done a horrible job trying to contain it. But the way we've done this ,I think every one of us will be exposed at some point. You either do something or say to heck with it, were doing neither. If our leaders can't make decisions, don't guess we have any use for them.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

I sure don't think its a hoax and I think we have done a horrible job trying to contain it. But the way we've done this ,I think every one of us will be exposed at some point. You either do something or say to heck with it, were doing neither. If our leaders can't make decisions, don't guess we have any use for them.

I agree. I do belive that early on the prevailing thought was this is nothing more than a common cold being politically charged. Honestly, I thought that too..... still not completely convinced part of it wasnt..... never the less, I hope everyone stays safe and healthy. 

28 minutes ago, FormerCteamPresident said:

I truly hate that. But such cases are extremely rare. Just about every serious case I've read about dealt with individuals with underlying health conditions. There's a lot of bad diseases and sicknesses out there with staggering death rates but we don't shut down.

I'll choose to live without fear and with freedom, and would support anyone that wants to wear a mask or keep their kids at home for they should have that freedom too. I hope we make the U turn and refuse to let anything change the freedoms we have and our way of life.

18 minutes ago, pujo said:

The fear mongering of the virus is a hoax. If its as bad as they say, how are the hospitals and doctors offices not overflowing?What do you want them to do? Give us all shots? That's sure to kill ya or control ya.

California spent millions on a covid19 hospital and saw 9 Patients in ten weeks. NY Gov now begging the wealthy to come back to NY and he's now opening schools. Thought this virus was so awful and deadly in NY? Hoax 

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I truly hate that. But such cases are extremely rare. Just about every serious case I've read about dealt with individuals with underlying health conditions. There's a lot of bad diseases and sicknesses out there with staggering death rates but we don't shut down.

I'll choose to live without fear and with freedom, and would support anyone that wants to wear a mask or keep their kids at home for they should have that freedom too. I hope we make the U turn and refuse to let anything change the freedoms we have and our way of life.

The fear mongering of the virus is a hoax. If its as bad as they say, how are the hospitals and doctors offices not overflowing?What do you want them to do? Give us all shots? That's sure to kill ya or control ya.

California spent millions on a covid19 hospital and saw 9 Patients in ten weeks. NY Gov now begging the wealthy to come back to NY and he's now opening schools. Thought this virus was so awful and deadly in NY? Hoax 

Might as well stay out of my holler with a shot, don't like ole shots,  What I want them to do is make up their mind as a whole how to deal with this,not have different  options all over the country.  If they would have done this early,we'd be in a much different situation now. No way to argue this was handled like it should have been.  You can't wear masks and social distance in Hampton and not in Johnson City, These people are apt to cross paths, When we all rode horses ,it might have worked alright, shoot people go everywhere these days. For it to have worked ,it would have taken one unified plan. Thats not happening.

For decades, our govt hasn't been able to give our veterans a fair shot at a good life when they return to the states. They haven't figured out how to assure they have housing and good medical and mental care even though many have been thru heck while protecting this thankless country. For decades, the govt hasn't been able to protect our borders, the men in blue, the unborn, and the innocent from terrorists like BLM and ANTIFA. I doubt HIGHLY I'll rely on govt to make any decision about this virus that'll mean spit to me. 

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Might as well stay out of my holler with a shot, don't like ole shots,  What I want them to do is make up their mind as a whole how to deal with this,not have different  options all over the country.  If they would have done this early,we'd be in a much different situation now. No way to argue this was handled like it should have been.  You can't wear masks and social distance in Hampton and not in Johnson City, These people are apt to cross paths, When we all rode horses ,it might have worked alright, shoot people go everywhere these days. For it to have worked ,it would have taken one unified plan. Thats not happening.

You just hit the nail on the head!!

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

For decades, our govt hasn't been able to give our veterans a fair shot at a good life when they return to the states. They haven't figured out how to assure they have housing and good medical and mental care even though many have been thru heck while protecting this thankless country. For decades, the govt hasn't been able to protect our borders, the men in blue, the unborn, and the innocent from terrorists like BLM and ANTIFA. I doubt HIGHLY I'll rely on govt to make any decision about this virus that'll mean spit to me. 

No and I won't neither, but regardless of what we do as individuals,its still gonna effect us in a lot of ways.  Our 1st responce from the leader of this country. was this was a Democratic hoax and we had 15 cases that was going to be gone in a day or 2. Thats a fairly weak start .

7 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Couldn't agree more.