Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

On 7/21/2020 at 10:23 PM, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Didn't they snag Lucas Andrews ( their girls coach) from Cland also? Can these people actually produce their own staff ? 

Been weeks since I've had time to be on the T, but Lucas Andrews (girls coach) and Lucas Honeycutt (boys coach) both from Hampton.  Len Dugger (coached boys and girls at Eliz) was also from Hampton.  And yes Andrews was coaching at Cland coaching before going to Eliz. 

What did Harrison go to Elizabethton to do? I did hear Cland now has a boys head coach...Been involved for awhile...Good young man 

Edited by uknoit2

6 hours ago, harley04 said:

if we play it might be biggest crowd in long time everyone is ready to have fun. hope it happens. Our Def. and Off. line is stout. Our passing game may suffer but running game so good won't matter. :mrgreen:

Plenty of respect Harley and you may be too much to handle but I'm betting it would or will be a 4 quarter game.

19 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Been weeks since I've had time to be on the T, but Lucas Andrews (girls coach) and Lucas Honeycutt (boys coach) both from Hampton.  Len Dugger (coached boys and girls at Eliz) was also from Hampton.  And yes Andrews was coaching at Cland coaching before going to Eliz. 

What did Harrison go to Elizabethton to do? I did hear Cland now has a boys head coach...Been involved for awhile...Good young man 

Tyler Chambers is the new coach,he's been in the program for years, from the jr high to the high school, he's a very good guy.