Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

:roflol:I'd like to hear of any president whose been able fulfill all their campaign promises!  All I can say is get out there and vote for who you thinks best for the job.  If you don't vote then you're helping who you don't like get back in office. 

So if you elect someone because of their campaign promises and they do none of it,you elect the same guy again. Weird. Sounds like zombies to me. I'm afraid we've elected a Dictator and by the time everyone figures it out,they won't be able to voice their concerns. The China and North Korea way.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pujo said:

So if you elect someone because of their campaign promises and they do none of it,you elect the same guy again. Weird. Sounds like zombies to me. I'm afraid we've elected a Dictator and by the time everyone figures it out,they won't be able to voice their concerns. The China and North Korea way.

Trump would love nothing better than start his own dynasty here in the U.S of A like the Kim's have going in North Korea. 

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Those ways are the Obama and Washington D ways! Whatever a Washington D charges someone else of being guilty of, you can bet your bottom dollar they're neck deep in it.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Trump would love nothing better than start his own dynasty here in the U.S of A like the Kim's have going in North Korea. 

Gotta get out of Obama and CNN's  sand box; pull up Breitbart news or Citizens Free Press and read a lil truth. The ex-dictator Messiah Obama and his  minions getting ready to go down HARD and they're attempting  to destroy this country to keep it from happening. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Those ways are the Obama and Washington D ways! Whatever a Washington D charges someone else of being guilty of, you can bet your bottom dollar they're neck deep in it.

Gotta get out of Obama and CNN's  sand box; pull up Breitbart news or Citizens Free Press and read a lil truth. The ex-dictator Messiah Obama and his  minions getting ready to go down HARD and they're attempting  to destroy this country to keep it from happening. 

Then why does T block 9000 people from testifying and where is the grand jury testimony. It s hid from the public. He said straight up that no one in his campaign had any contacts with Russia,turns out there were a ton and none were charged with perjury.Something wrong with the picture.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Did you hear T say he would have 0000000000000 problem voting for Pete. Doubt we have many Pete fans on here.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I see this Country being destroyed day by day. Its under Trumps charge,its hard to blame the body without blaming the head.  Iwish I thought he was actually trying to help this country but I've seen 0000000000000 evidence of that. He's a divider and good at it. Without that,we would not even be discussing it on here.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I'm not in anyone's sandbox.  I have my own sandbox to play in.  :-)  

Truth is being attacked left and right.  No pun intended.  

I get my news and information from varied sources.  One that wants to be informed will do such things. One that can stand outside the box to listen and discern will absolutely see how the truth is twisted to fit ones own ideology/agenda.  

I'll leave you and others (if anyone cares to) with this article from the conservative George Will.  I'm sure he and other conservatives like myself will catch the brunt of Bunker Boy and his alt right group.  But that's alright.   There are conservatives breaking away from this President but it has nothing to do with anything other than this President's actions and conduct.  And that is just the truth of the matter.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/george-will-donald-trump-takedown.amp

all I am saying is that it will take years to repair what Obama done and what the clintons have done and what they all continue to do against this country.  They started and continue this mess to this day! Economy was booming then the lib Falsy appeared to keep us home and now we are to believe that a nation has to pay for the actions of one police officer?  I see it a lil deeper...A move to take over a country and presidency; a move that started before he was even sworn in. 

And unless you are in business, you may not see clearly what Obama has done to healthcare costs and cost of doing business in this country....and the only things Obama saw through where the destructive things for this country. Unlike T, you can't name one single thing Obama  did "good" for this US of A. 

There is more declassified information out on this president than you will ever see from the last one, especially if they're successful keeping it hid by using these anarchist they've hired 

35 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

all I am saying is that it will take years to repair what Obama done and what the clintons have done and what they all continue to do against this country.  They started and continue this mess to this day! Economy was booming then the lib Falsy appeared to keep us home and now we are to believe that a nation has to pay for the actions of one police officer?  I see it a lil deeper...A move to take over a country and presidency; a move that started before he was even sworn in. 

And unless you are in business, you may not see clearly what Obama has done to healthcare costs and cost of doing business in this country....and the only things Obama saw through where the destructive things for this country. Unlike T, you can't name one single thing Obama  did "good" for this US of A. 

There is more declassified information out on this president than you will ever see from the last one, especially if they're successful keeping it hid by using these anarchist they've hired 

No.  It will take God to repair what MANKIND has done.  That includes Trumpty Dumpty as well.  

Some folks only wanna blame someone or anyone that has a "D"  out beside their name. The biggest "D" out there is Donald Trump.  Disgraceful, deceitful, disgusting,  disturbing,  and demonic in his actions.  Everything that spews from his mouth is nothing but lies.  It's time good people hold him accountable.

Folks need to speak truth to power instead of turning a blind eye to untruths and injustices to remain in power.  

I pray the scales fall from all folks eyes.