Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

36 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Trump is a deranged idiot.  He'd shoot yall in the middle of main street and some of yall would still vote for him.  

27 minutes ago, pujo said:

Photo op was a little much yesterday and completely uncalled for. Without all that security I'm betting his Faith would have wavered a tad.  It works for him though but Many are too smart to fall for such antics. I hate the way he uses the religious card. As far as acting foolish and being soooo self rightoues, I just wish he would leave God out of it. Says in the Bible to be NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO part of the world, pretty hard to do that running the most powerful country in the world.  I think he is deliberately trying to completely destroy this country. You know run it like China and Russia. Few haves and millions of have nots. But in the end he will be held accountable ,just like the rest of us.

I'll just say this and leave it at that, after seeing and learning what the Clinton's, Obama and even Bush's have done to destroy this country, sell it out and make billions, Trump looks like a rookie compared to those corrupt roaches. 

28 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I'll just say this and leave it at that, after seeing and learning what the Clinton's, Obama and even Bush's have done to destroy this country, sell it out and make billions, Trump looks like a rookie compared to those corrupt roaches. 

Its a combined effort. No need to worry with it,we have no say so. A nut could see the problems facing America,with the money they throw away,they could do some great things.  Shoot I didn't know Trump was a catlick. Then again,thats the money bunch.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Its a combined effort. No need to worry with it,we have no say so. A nut could see the problems facing America,with the money they throw away,they could do some great things.  Shoot I didn't know Trump was a catlick. Then again,thats the money bunch.

Lol ain't that the truth. 

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Look at the good side,we got to football today,yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well sorta but I'm trying to be positive! You know as well as I that the effeminate libs have been trying to destroy football for a loooooong time and have us kicking that round white ball in our pretty lil shorts Lol. Bet they can make social distancing more probable in that sport too! Stomach sours when I think about it 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Well sorta but I'm trying to be positive! You know as well as I that the effeminate libs have been trying to destroy football for a loooooong time and have us kicking that round white ball in our pretty lil shorts Lol. Bet they can make social distancing more probable in that sport too! Stomach sours when I think about it 

Yeah cautiously optimistic to say the least. Think if you can get in large areas and throw rocks,should be able to play sports. Bunch of NUTS.