Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

7 hours ago, THE KING said:

He would still be a better choice than "bedpan joe" :lol:

He,s not better than anyone, anyone who makes a mockery of Christianity to sucker people is as bad as it gets. I'd much rather have Pee Wee Herman. I .might would vote if Pee Wee was in the race. lol. What amazes me is how brain washed  people are. I'd like to see the list of the promises he's kept. Mexico has paid for that big beautiful wall, Hillery is in prison for life, We all have great affordable health care, done away with Gay Rights,no more abortions.  Got all our Factories back. Fixed our infrastructure, cured all mankinds problems. Now theirs you a track record. Anyone

19 minutes ago, pujo said:

He,s not better than anyone, anyone who makes a mockery of Christianity to sucker people is as bad as it gets. I'd much rather have Pee Wee Herman. I .might would vote if Pee Wee was in the race. lol. What amazes me is how brain washed  people are. I'd like to see the list of the promises he's kept. Mexico has paid for that big beautiful wall, Hillery is in prison for life, We all have great affordable health care, done away with Gay Rights,no more abortions.  Got all our Factories back. Fixed our infrastructure, cured all mankinds problems. Now theirs you a track record. Anyone

:roflol:I'd like to hear of any president whose been able fulfill all their campaign promises!  All I can say is get out there and vote for who you thinks best for the job.  If you don't vote then you're helping who you don't like get back in office. 

Just now, THE KING said:

:roflol:I'd like to hear of any president whose been able fulfill all their campaign promises!  All I can say is get out there and vote for who you thinks best for the job.  If you don't vote then you're helping who you don't like get back in office. 

A vote in Tennessee is like a broke nail. All their campaign promises,he's batting zero. Just got a loud mouth and people thinks he a fighter, doubt the mans ever been in a good ole country fist fight in his life.