Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

20 minutes ago, pujo said:

Just glad we live in the Mountains where people have a little common sense. I've said it a million times, if Ihad a house in a city and a home in Hades, I'd sell my house and go home. NUTS

We live  in God’s country here in ET.

Edited by lawnman
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Photo op was a little much yesterday and completely uncalled for. Without all that security I'm betting his Faith would have wavered a tad.  It works for him though but Many are too smart to fall for such antics. I hate the way he uses the religious card. As far as acting foolish and being soooo self rightoues, I just wish he would leave God out of it. Says in the Bible to be NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO part of the world, pretty hard to do that running the most powerful country in the world.  I think he is deliberately trying to completely destroy this country. You know run it like China and Russia. Few haves and millions of have nots. But in the end he will be held accountable ,just like the rest of us.

It was all a stunt for his graven image. 

13 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Go Bulldogs!!

12 hours ago, pujo said:

Pretty good looking bunch this year Southtower ,hope we get to play.

As I stated on another thread, With the way these practices are set up by the TSSAA, it'd be impossible to see what a team really has.....This is more like duck-duck-goose! The teams that come out on all cylinders and have their act together will be the teams that disregarded the new practice rules