Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

No.  It will take God to repair what MANKIND has done.  That includes Trumpty Dumpty as well.  

Some folks only wanna blame someone or anyone that has a "D"  out beside their name. The biggest "D" out there is Donald Trump.  Disgraceful, deceitful, disgusting,  disturbing,  and demonic in his actions.  Everything that spews from his mouth is nothing but lies.  It's time good people hold him accountable.

Folks need to speak truth to power instead of turning a blind eye to untruths and injustices to remain in power.  

I pray the scales fall from all folks eyes.  

I've prayed the scales fall from D liberals eyes for a long time. Glad to hear you're with me Lol

And by the way, your post just described every single D I've heard speak or seen vote for decades. The party of slavery keeps telling the same lies decade after decade and the blind sheep keep following. Their ONLY policies are more welfare and unlimited-unregulated abortion. If you can tell me one decent thing they run on, I'll be listening. And I say we hold them accountable in order, life terms for the Clinton's, Obama, Pelosi and Bidens (THE biggest liars, thieves and deceivers this country may have ever seen) then on to T. 

With that said, hope everyone your way is safe and well ST 

Edited by uknoit2

....AND you can't bring up T's wealth without mentioning the Clintons, Obama, Bidens in the same breath. T pales in comparison to the wealth they have gained from this country, China and Ukraine and countless foreign countries... Yea they want to redistribute the money of the wealthy here just as long as their wealth isn't touched. 

Sorry I'm so late replying, been long days at the office....Gotta pay those taxes to support the ones that stay in the pajamas all day

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

I've prayed the scales fall from D liberals eyes for a long time. Glad to hear you're with me Lol

And by the way, your post just described every single D I've heard speak or seen vote for decades. The party of slavery keeps telling the same lies decade after decade and the blind sheep keep following. Their ONLY policies are more welfare and unlimited-unregulated abortion. If you can tell me one decent thing they run on, I'll be listening. And I say we hold them accountable in order, life terms for the Clinton's, Obama, Pelosi and Bidens (THE biggest liars, thieves and deceivers this country may have ever seen) then on to T. 

With that said, hope everyone your way is safe and well ST 

We are doing fine UK2.  Thanks for asking.  Hope and pray you and yours is as well.

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Oh,  I know 1 thing Obama did that was good.  He showed his birth certificate.   Now I'm waiting on Trump to do something as good.  Show them taxes.  :blink:

Or at least tell the truth, the truth is not in him. I know another one who was described the same way. The original Liar.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Oh,  I know 1 thing Obama did that was good.  He showed his birth certificate.   Now I'm waiting on Trump to do something as good.  Show them taxes.  :blink:

Yea...If I can buy a B.C. for any illegal here, how much easier was it for him? What do you expect to see on his tax return?  

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Or at least tell the truth, the truth is not in him. I know another one who was described the same way. The original Liar.

Nor is the truth in 99.9% of any of them up there and it's not in the majority of people you meet on the street 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea...If I can buy a B.C. for any illegal here, how much easier was it for him? What do you expect to see on his tax return?  

Nor is the truth in 99.9% of any of them up there and it's not in the majority of people you meet on the street 

Now I'll go along with that one 10000000000000000000000000 percent.Thats the reason I don't fool with any of them. My younguns can get away with about anything, they better not lie.

3 hours ago, RLS26 said:

how can anybody be a democrat right now.  they so far out in left field on everyhing

Way to far left and the other pack is crooked as heck. I'll just be a Jerry. Wish we had better options but I guess thats out of the question.We the people are in a mess.I Think most of us believe in the same stuff but having a hard time trying to figure out how we are going to get there. Good moral values is my thing but neither tend to have those qualities.