District 13 AA Top 4. who you got

WhereYouAt

3 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

Don't sleep on Westview. I think they could surprise someone come tournament time if overlooked. South Gibson almost lost to them on their home court in a game that went into overtime. I could see it going the other way on Westview's court. We shall see! 

I picked Westview to win this District early. I think they have a really good team. Just haven't played well for some reason. I also think Milan will be trouble for somebody. I wouldn't want to play either one of them in a win or go home.

15 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

I picked Westview to win this District early. I think they have a really good team. Just haven't played well for some reason. I also think Milan will be trouble for somebody. I wouldn't want to play either one of them in a win or go home.

I seen Westview play(it was a thanksgiving tournament) they played horrible. I am sure they have improved! 

17 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

As a fan of basketball & having watched all of basketball around here, I would love to play either of them! 

On 2/6/2020 at 10:29 AM, sportslover88 said:

Don't sleep on Westview. I think they could surprise someone come tournament time if overlooked. South Gibson almost lost to them on their home court in a game that went into overtime. I could see it going the other way on Westview's court. We shall see! 

WV had SG on the ropes. Honestly, they should have beaten SG that night. 

I do not think that anyone in the know is going to sleep on any of the top 4 teams. They are all pretty good ball clubs. 

• Like 1

WV with a BIG win tonight over Crockett. Lookout for the Chargers! Things are looking up for them! Previous poster stated this is the time to start playing your best ball. I agree. It looks like WV is peaking at the correct time. They still have a home date with SGC. 

Crockett really hurt their chances tonight by losing to WV. SGC really helped their chances tonight by beating a good DBurg club again. In any sport it is really hard to beat a good team twice. Unfortunately, in the game of round ball you have to play some of these teams as many as 4 times in 1 season... 

This region is still nasty. SGC is the heavy favorite to win the regular season title now. SGC would have to lose to WV and OC now to make a tie with Crockett. ( then a coin toss ) 

Crockett would have to win out. 

SGC will be the regular season champs if they win 1 of the remaining 2 games regardless of what happens with the other teams. If, SGC looses the last 2 games things will get really really interesting. 

On 2/6/2020 at 2:27 PM, WhereYouAt said:

Looks like you called it! WV beats Crockett Co 

22 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

It’s a new season! Look forward to seeing them play. Now is the time you want to start playing your best ball! 

Absolutely now is the right time to peak and unfortunately for the Trojans of Dburg they are not playing their best ball now. Looked good early in the season but are not clicking for some reason now.

2 hours ago, Dash said:

Absolutely now is the right time to peak and unfortunately for the Trojans of Dburg they are not playing their best ball now. Looked good early in the season but are not clicking for some reason now.

Yes I agree dyersburg has been on a slippery slope downward! Last regular season game is Tuesday! I am excited that tournament time is so near!