Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

1 minute ago, etnhoops said:

The other thing that bothers me.  is everyone who votes for Miss Basketball Seems to live West.   how Jennifer didn't make finalist is a joke too.   and actually should have won.   she is the best player in that class in the state.   period 

There it is. We knew that is what you were really trolling for!!!  That’s why we didn’t even mention that TCA Macey Lee won miss basketball. Dude you are way to easy. 

5 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

The other thing that bothers me.  is everyone who votes for Miss Basketball Seems to live West.   how Jennifer didn't make finalist is a joke too.   and actually should have won.   she is the best player in that class in the state.   period 

Dude I have been in the broadcast media since 2006 in this state alone. The clear cut facts of the matter is that whether you're talking about the associated press high school polls, or the people who vote for Mr or Miss basketball, the vast majority of those live and work east of the Tennessee River and most of those live and work east of i-65. Thus you are wrong again.

By the way, you keep dropping the name of a TKA girls basketball player and making other comments trying to get us to bite and say something negative about that young lady. It is not going to work. Number one it is against Coach t rules and number two it would be rather foolish and childlike to cut down a high school player on a message board.

6 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

no.  not really.  but Jennifer is better.  

You were right about one thing, the player that you mentioned from the TKA team is a very fine basketball player. Absolutely nobody is going to deny that in any shape fashion or form. I find you to be a sorry individual to try and pit one high school athlete against another on a message board. You are pathetic