Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

1 hour ago, Intense said:

AAU coach! Ha. What a joke!  My son played AAU ball out of Memphis and I went to many big time tournaments.  They don’t coach!  They roll the ball out and let em play!  You don’t win a state championship with one or two players.  We will send you a picture of our gold ball if you want to see what happens when you have multiple weapons.  Also, TRA will be a force next year and you guys will have to deal with Lakeway Christian.  Ball has to bounce your way to win a championship so anything can happen next year. 

dude I'm.not.going to argue with an idiot.   You call out my character.   I have gotten more kids into.college probably somewhere you haven't been.    I never once came out here to brag about TKA before you guys all jumped on the West.   You won. I gave you credit.  but dont question who I am and what i do.    easy to do sitting in your basement typing.  Facts were i said our guards are.good.  they were.   whether you want to play someone else or not.  thats fine.    Atleast show.some.class.   I neber once saod.your team.was bad.  I was defending the East.   TKA was better than you gave them credit 8 days ago.   And you habe no idea what AAU is.    how many colleges came your highschool.  none because they don't have time amd their season is going on same time.  before you open your mouth just to switch feet.   do some research.   Boys and girls aau way different 

46 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I think The term AAU coach was used very loosely. Hahahahahaha. Look at Penny. He was a great AAU coach.  I will Take the TCA coaches. They out coached the unicorn. Hahahaha. Tell him to go ahead and cut that stupid junk. 

man you guys sure talk crap from a computer.   love to see that intensity in person.   You are a joke.   And if you personally message me.  we can find out 

45 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

The Sullivan kid may have been the best player that we played against all year. I think Tipton Rosemark could have beaten TKA and Greenfield certainly would have beaten TKA. So please, don't flatter yourself too much.You like to make mention that we may have only led 30 seconds in the second half. That's true. But you guys led 15 minutes and 30 seconds of the second half and what did that get you? You got silver. You folks should feel very fortunate that the game was televised and multiple media timeouts were taken as a result. if this game would have been played without television, TCA will have worn you down much sooner than what we did. Y'all had no real consistent answer for our post play. We got 29 points out of our post play today. We told you going in that our post play with dominate, and it did. We told you that you would face pressure like you never have before, and we brought it to you forcing turnovers like you have never had before. Y'all called the turnovers lucky breaks. I say those turnovers were forced by pressure.

Looks like y'all had better go back to the AAU drawing board. You came close, but no cigar. West trump's East! You need to man up, and eat your crow. I wonder what type of stunt your "unicorn cowboy" will try and use next year to motivate y'all.

dude your pressure wasnt that great.  they played Upperman.   Grainger. Rhea county.   schools that would beat you by 40.  hence why their record was 25-6.   I'm done argueimg.   you won congrats.   But you all are punks.

1 minute ago, etnhoops said:

dude I'm.not.going to argue with an idiot.   You call out my character.   I have gotten more kids into.college probably somewhere you haven't been.    I never once came out here to brag about TKA before you guys all jumped on the West.   You won. I gave you credit.  but dont question who I am and what i do.    easy to do sitting in your basement typing.  Facts were i said our guards are.good.  they were.   whether you want to play someone else or not.  thats fine.    Atleast show.some.class.   I neber once saod.your team.was bad.  I was defending the East.   TKA was better than you gave them credit 8 days ago.   And you habe no idea what AAU is.    how many colleges came your highschool.  none because they don't have time amd their season is going on same time.  before you open your mouth just to switch feet.   do some research.   Boys and girls aau way different 

Buddy way off on your presumption on who Intense is. Believe me he is no basement and his wisdom you would want to know. Plus I’m the butthole of the group and you suck and the east does still. AAU coach is nothing to hang your hat on brother trust me.  You throw it around as if it means something. All it means is you can recruit talent. But keep rolling the balls out for your AAU kids they do need platforms. 

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Buddy way off on your presumption on who Intense is. Believe me he is no basement and his wisdom you would want to know. Plus I’m the butthole of the group and you suck and the east does still. AAU coach is nothing to hang your hat on brother trust me.  You throw it around as if it means something. All it means is you can recruit talent. But keep rolling the balls out for your AAU kids they do need platforms. 

i posted my email.   you can continue there.   and we can discuss this anytime 

3 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

man you guys sure talk crap from a computer.   love to see that intensity in person.   You are a joke.   And if you personally message me.  we can find out 

Personal msg?   Why do that. Wouldn’t waste my typing time in the basement. And if it was a threat then the feathers are ruffled.  Shakin that bush boss!!!!!! Hahahahaha

Just now, etnhoops said:

i posted my email.   you can continue there.   and we can discuss this anytime 

You keep trolling here with the low life’s trying to prove how great you are.  Hahahahaahahaha. Shake that bush boss.  Way to easy.  Yep you are an AAU coach. 

2 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

dude your pressure wasnt that great.  they played Upperman.   Grainger. Rhea county.   schools that would beat you by 40.  hence why their record was 25-6.   I'm done argueimg.   you won congrats.   But you all are punks.

You're right. Perhaps our pressure wasn't that great. But will I do know is that our pressure was good enough to beat you. Don't care about Grainger, Rhea  County, or any of that stud AAU competition that you claim to have competed against. The bottom line was we beat you.

By the way, eight days ago, nobody was talking trash about TKA, we were strictly talking good about the West. It was from that point on that you went on your little vendetta to say how great everything is over your way and how superior your talent is. What did that get you? The answer was a great Christmas present known as a silver ball.

I can also tell you this.... If TKA were to have won the game you would find that those of us who are in the TCA camp would have congratulated you and humbly ate our crow. Instead, we win the game and you are acting like an arrogant little punk. Take that silver spoon out of your mouth, scoop it in a big bowl of reality, jam it in your pie hole,and swallow!

In the end, things turned out just like they we said that they would. While you gave us quite a battle and there is no doubt that the game was in question, we prevailed in the end just like we said that we would.

One last thing.....there are no unicorns in basketball!

22 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

Also it is Mr. Intense to you. Learn to read.  Not intensity. Mr. East Tn air.  Hahahahahahahha. And you were runner up in AAU also.  Hahahaha. To easy

Edited by BigEdMo

1 hour ago, etnhoops said:

Hahahahahaha. I just Read your nonsense again. So much jibber jabber. Your so rattled and mad you can’t spell. Heck I know I wouldnt Want my coach to be so easily rattled.  AAU????  Your not providing a very good platform for your defense to us basement state champions.  We will just now refer to you as Mr. runner-up.   Plus to answer your msg about emailing you directly. Well with age and wisdom we know that crosses the line to harassment. That then would be illegal in the sense of the law. So good luck in the AAU coming up. You will need it.