Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

11 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

Ahh. now here is the content that I remember.   lol   Daddy ball  lol  I have no kids playing.   Only a few of Kings plays on my AAU.   And you do realize those coaches found them in AAU .   Here look this up to see how many coaches actually attend AAU.   And AAU dwarfs HS for money.   It costs us 700 to enter a tourney plus they charge College coaches 600 a book for all the teams rosters

There are 92 courts in Louisville when we play.

https://run4theroses.com/

There may be 92 courts where you play AAU Ball at in Louisville, we beat your AAU All-Stars on the only court that matters though for a high school athlete.

23 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

I don't use my name in anything.  its never about me.  I post through East TN Air.  i spend some of my own money so kids can reach Dreams.  because I care about them and girls basketball 

So what you're saying is that all of these ranting posts of yours are sanctioned by the governing body of East TN Air? Wow, they must be so proud

1 minute ago, ReitzFan said:

So what you're saying is that all of these ranting posts of yours are sanctioned by the governing body of East TN Air? Wow, they must be so proud

yea kinda like you guys making fun of Kings coach.   you must be proud 

Edited by etnhoops

3 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

You guys didnt start talking trash till you won.  The posts where all the West teams were the best is what started it.  period.  Amd where some dude said Harding would win by 15.  guarantee it

We actually started talking and posting before the girls' state final four ever started. But we're not going to argue against your rock solid facts on the matter