Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

1 minute ago, etnhoops said:

Ill bet you 3000 dollars and you pick the venue.  Ill give you 15 points too.  lol.  My AAU team has multiple div 1 players and our Post is 1 of the best in Kentucky and 6'3 .   Ill take that bet

Dude let it go. No one is impressed with you. Your girls have God given talent. It’s really not about you. Get over yourself

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Dude let it go. No one is impressed with you. Your girls have God given talent. It’s really not about you. Get over yourself

thats not the point of course they do.  And rhis was never about me.   this started when i defended Kings against everyone saying they had no chance way back when they played Harding.  

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

No you responded to him sparky by calling his name. It’s ok, let’s get the light back on you where you like it

ok well in all honesty I didn't really distinguish between any of you .   What he said was really cool.  and ill apologize to him.   You guys were questioning me as a person so I responded.   This is about Kings and TCA.  you won but Kings was a lot better than you thought.  and thats all that I cared about 

Edited by etnhoops

Well golly g bill look who's back, it's AAU coach Daddy Ball. I thought we were only supposed to communicate with you via email. What's the matter, did you get hacked off because nobody would come play with you so you decide to come slumming again? Absolutely nobody cares how many girls you got scholarships for. You are just still bummed out because a group of West Tennessee farm girls, who all play multiple sports, beat your AAU All Stars for the big shiny gold ball. Here is the bottom line coach AAU Daddy Ball, nobody pays money to go see AAU games except the parents of the kids you are fleecing. High school ball puts butts in the seats and sells tickets, not AAU. I guess the various college coaches all year long I saw attending our games were just figments of my imagination.

You certainly have a very high opinion of your coaching ability. If you are that great of a coach, then how come the administration at TKA has not hired you to be the head coach instead of the unicorn cowboy.

Just be willing to admit it, your AAU All-Stars got beat by a bunch of West Tennessee farm girls for the ultimate prize which is the big gold ball. It must really be killing you that one of those farm girls also won Miss Basketball last night. Personally, I think that's why you're back slumming.

1 minute ago, etnhoops said:

ok well in all honesty I didn't really distinguish berween any of you .   What he said was really cool.  and ill apologize to him.   You guys were questioning me as a person so I reaponded.   This is about Kings and TCA.  you won but Kings was a lot better than you thought.  and thats all that I cared about 

Dude we did not question you. Our opinion was different than yours. You took it personal because you want it to be about you young whipper snapper

12 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

My AAU team has some of Kings girls.   Then i have other kids who are all Region from Triple A with 2 kids from Kentucky still in State Triple A tourney.   You get TCA to play and we will

Can't happen because that is against TSSAA rules, and you know it. Besides, the 2019/2020TCA basketball team has nothing more to prove as they are the state champions.

6 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Well golly g bill look who's back, it's AAU coach Daddy Ball. I thought we were only supposed to communicate with you via email. What's the matter, did you get hacked off because nobody would come play with you so you decide to come slumming again? Absolutely nobody cares how many girls you got scholarships for. You are just still bummed out because a group of West Tennessee farm girls, who all play multiple sports, beat your AAU All Stars for the big shiny gold ball. Here is the bottom line coach AAU Daddy Ball, nobody pays money to go see AAU games except the parents of the kids you are fleecing. High school ball puts butts in the seats and sells tickets, not AAU. I guess the various college coaches all year long I saw attending our games were just figments of my imagination.

You certainly have a very high opinion of your coaching ability. If you are that great of a coach, then how come the administration at TKA has not hired you to be the head coach instead of the unicorn cowboy.

Just be willing to admit it, your AAU All-Stars got beat by a bunch of West Tennessee farm girls for the ultimate prize which is the big gold ball. It must really be killing you that one of those farm girls also won Miss Basketball last night. Personally, I think that's why you're back slumming.

Ahh. now here is the content that I remember.   lol   Daddy ball  lol  I have no kids playing.   Only a few of Kings plays on my AAU.   And you do realize those coaches found them in AAU .   Here look this up to see how many coaches actually attend AAU.   And AAU dwarfs HS for money.   It costs us 700 to enter a tourney plus they charge College coaches 600 a book for all the teams rosters

There are 92 courts in Louisville when we play.

https://run4theroses.com/

2 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Can't happen because that is against TSSAA rules, and you know it. Besides, the 2019/2020TCA basketball team has nothing more to prove as they are the state champions.

they sure can play together.  only thing is their coach can't.   or any asst.  The team can play together all summer.  I coached William Blount out of Maryille.   girls cant play together in fall.  well no more than 3 from same school

11 minutes ago, etnhoops said:

ok well in all honesty I didn't really distinguish between any of you .   What he said was really cool.  and ill apologize to him.   You guys were questioning me as a person so I responded.   This is about Kings and TCA.  you won but Kings was a lot better than you thought.  and thats all that I cared about 

Hey Scooter, You cannot find one post where any of us folks out of the West said anything negative about TKA. We all freely admit and acknowledge that those young ladies were a good basketball team.

We are just sick and tired of hearing you talk about AAU this and AAU that and how many girls you have gotten scholarships for because they paid to play for your AAU team.  Big Ed said it so eloquently when he said,"dude get over yourself".

I personally think that musical artist Kid Rock said it best when he said "it ain't bragging if you do it and you back it up". Scooter, Yes we bragged. But we also backed it up on the court in the championship game.

We can ride off into the sunset and sing We are The Champions. You can run off to some empty gym and chant AAU, AAU, AAU, AAU!