SUPER BOWL FIX

GeneralForrest

I realize this is off topic but I wanna hear your guys opinion, and we jaw all season so, I am asking for leniency here. 

- Chiefs hold every play on o line

- Cheifs offsides on d multiple times, never called. 

- Garbage OPI call on Kittle end of 1st half. 

- Late hit out of bounds to JG, no call

- Targeting to JG, no call

- No DPI on Cheifs 3rd Q (SF scored anyway to go up 20-10)

Shanahan didn't do his team any favors, wasting a possession end of 1st half and abandoning the run so KC's d could use their offisdes jumping to their advantage and tee off on JG. 

Seems the NFL wanted a pre packaged result for Reid and Mahomes. 

We know Vegas runs the world. I've heard the players are aware that certian results will be scripted like WWE, and they are ok with it because they make more when the NFL makes more. 

Thanks for reading.  

not a soul here thinks this stuff is rigged? Vegas is a zlllion dollar industry. their lines are almost never wrong. 

here is a state run media claiming "hey the chiefs just made plays" nevermind that mahomes had 30 seocnds to throw a ghetto junkyard pass down the field that hill has to come back to. whikle his line, to a man was guilty of holding. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/kyle-shanahan-super-bowl-collapse-49ers-chiefs/1expu6fljmb1o190w8zrde21it

itd amazing how much the american sheep just swallow this at every level. this shouldnt be WWE, but it is 

48 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

not a soul here thinks this stuff is rigged? Vegas is a zlllion dollar industry. their lines are almost never wrong. 

here is a state run media claiming "hey the chiefs just made plays" nevermind that mahomes had 30 seocnds to throw a ghetto junkyard pass down the field that hill has to come back to. whikle his line, to a man was guilty of holding. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/kyle-shanahan-super-bowl-collapse-49ers-chiefs/1expu6fljmb1o190w8zrde21it

itd amazing how much the american sheep just swallow this at every level. this shouldnt be WWE, but it is 

The line at kickoff was KC as a 1.5 point favorite... ended up 11 point difference. They missed the line by a bunch... if it was rigged KC would have won by 1 or 2 

You can't expect any of us to believe that you could actually talk any football player into throwing a game after working their whole life just to get to the super bowl. 

KC just made it happen when it mattered - in the fourth quarter.... like they have in 3 out of their last 4 games.

Edited by 422PT
type-o

On 2/3/2020 at 10:18 AM, GeneralForrest said:

I realize this is off topic but I wanna hear your guys opinion, and we jaw all season so, I am asking for leniency here. 

- Chiefs hold every play on o line

- Cheifs offsides on d multiple times, never called. 

- Garbage OPI call on Kittle end of 1st half. 

- Late hit out of bounds to JG, no call

- Targeting to JG, no call

- No DPI on Cheifs 3rd Q (SF scored anyway to go up 20-10)

Shanahan didn't do his team any favors, wasting a possession end of 1st half and abandoning the run so KC's d could use their offisdes jumping to their advantage and tee off on JG. 

Seems the NFL wanted a pre packaged result for Reid and Mahomes. 

We know Vegas runs the world. I've heard the players are aware that certian results will be scripted like WWE, and they are ok with it because they make more when the NFL makes more. 

Thanks for reading.  

Apparently, you were pulling for San Francisco to win, so was I. However, the officials didn't determined this game. They only called like 9 penalties throughout the game. They didn't want any part of this year's Super Bowl, which was good knowing that it was the 100th year of the NFL. 

Chiefs didn't call for holding on their offensive line is apparent, but when they played the Titans, they didn't get called for a holding penalty either.

Chiefs got caught being offsides on defense plenty of times. Throughout the game, I didn't see where they were offside, that didn't get called.

Kittle OPI wasn't a garbage call, it was the correct call in my book. Yes, the KC defender sold it, but Kittle has to understand that if you're a tight end, you can't push off, he's too big. Correct call.

We as a society has bashed officials too much, but we have to give them the benefit of the doubt. I thought the officiating for the Super Bowl was well ran. We bashed them too much for a few reasons, the replay that we see on TV is slow, and the camera angles are different then what we see from the officials point of view. I hope that next year, we can't get rid of "slow replay action" from TV companies. It's not fair for the officials. They worked hard, let's give them credit.

41 minutes ago, 422PT said:

The line at kickoff was KC as a 1.5 point favorite... ended up 11 point difference. They missed the line by a bunch... if it was rigged KC would have won by 1 or 2 

You can't expect any of us to believe that you could actually talk any football player into throwing a game after working their whole life just to get to the super bowl. 

KC just made it happen when it mattered - in the fourth quarter.... like they have in 3 out of their last 4 games.

there are a million betting lines not related to the score. cmon man. the argument IS once again, the players work hard like WWE wresltlers work hard ot get in shape. victory is determined by the corporate best interests. they accep tbecause it's entertainment and thye get paid. we celebrate ric flair's championships even tho we know its fake.   

32 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Apparently, you were pulling for San Francisco to win, so was I. However, the officials didn't determined this game. They only called like 9 penalties throughout the game. They didn't want any part of this year's Super Bowl, which was good knowing that it was the 100th year of the NFL. 

Chiefs didn't call for holding on their offensive line is apparent, but when they played the Titans, they didn't get called for a holding penalty either.

Chiefs got caught being offsides on defense plenty of times. Throughout the game, I didn't see where they were offside, that didn't get called.

Kittle OPI wasn't a garbage call, it was the correct call in my book. Yes, the KC defender sold it, but Kittle has to understand that if you're a tight end, you can't push off, he's too big. Correct call.

We as a society has bashed officials too much, but we have to give them the benefit of the doubt. I thought the officiating for the Super Bowl was well ran. We bashed them too much for a few reasons, the replay that we see on TV is slow, and the camera angles are different then what we see from the officials point of view. I hope that next year, we can't get rid of "slow replay action" from TV companies. It's not fair for the officials. They worked hard, let's give them credit.

i am a titans fan. i had no dog. cheifs held agaisnt the titans that entire game. 

the volume of penalties called is irrelevant. the ones that were called were monumental. you cant argue they were letting them play and yet kittle got flagged. you cant argure they were calling tight when JG was almost decapitated twice.  the offside was replayed 50x you mustve been peeing. 

your last paragraph is mind boggling. apparently "hard work" is all that is needed. "results" dont matter. mch less the appearance of impropriety