Loretto vs West Carroll

mas1821

12 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

WC will pressure you and play in your face defense.  I haven't seen Loretto other than when they walked by me the other night after our ballgame.  I would say though if they can utilize their size on the inside and slow the game down, they can control WC.  I don't think WC has the height to play inside with them. WC has shooters.  The Moore kid for WC can shoot.  He didn't get much of an opportunity vs McKenzie b/c he got into foul trouble early.  

I am going with Loretto due to their size advantage in close one but it would not shock me if WC doesn't pull the upset.  

Good luck to both. 

WC played pretty good inside.  Made a lot of 3's early on.  Loretto was the quicker team in transition and protected the ball a little better.  That coupled with better rebounding and superior Point Guard play was the difference maker.

Both PGs are really good players and they played even in the 1st half. I think it was a 6 point West Carroll deficit. The difference in the game was the coaching decision to put #2 on Luke Moore (WC’s point guard). I don’t know if Luke scored more than 2 or 3 in the second half and he could not get to the rim once that change was made.