Read This

tj3775

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

At times on here it is difficult to tell if politics or ignorance is driving some of these debates. If you are making the claim that a doctor's credibility is determined by an insurance company you have jumped into the latter group. Insurance companies don't pay full price, they make doctors jump through hoops, and hire additional staff to handle claims and appeals. Doctors only take insurance because they have to. Doctors will tell you they prefer fee for service, private pay patients.  Doctors pick their insurance companies, not vice versa. 

Because he offers services they won't pay for?

Edited by guthook

1 hour ago, guthook said:

I doubt that since insurance won't pay for his services.  

This is what kills me about this virus. You have a doctor that talks about T-cell immunity, herd immunity and actually what he is doing to help with the virus as many doctors are because I do know because I have lots of friends in the medical field and I listen to doctors success stories every night just like this doctor and you won’t to discredit the guy. Guess all you want to hear is the mainstream media’s version of bad, bad, bad, bad news every day. This virus has become very political because no one wants it to end that don’t like Trump. That is a fact!! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

This is what kills me about this virus. You have a doctor that talks about T-cell immunity, herd immunity and actually what he is doing to help with the virus as many doctors are because I do know because I have lots of friends in the medical field and I listen to doctors success stories every night just like this doctor and you won’t to discredit the guy. Guess all you want to hear is the mainstream media’s version of bad, bad, bad, bad news every day. This virus has become very political because no one wants it to end that don’t like Trump. That is a fact!! 

You think I don't want the virus to end?  I desperately want it it to end.  But two more people died today in knox county.  There are now more active cases than recovered cases.  We are no where close to it ending because tons of misinformed ppl want to throw covid parties and establish herd immunity.  It's not political.  The virus doesn't care.  You do understand that for most countries they handled this like we did ebola. They addressed, contained it and then life went on.  We haven't and now y'all want to live life like number when there are 140,000 dead. It's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.  The rest of the world is right. not us.  That's why they won't let us into their countries.  

3 minutes ago, guthook said:

You think I don't want the virus to end?  I desperately want it it to end.  But two more people died today in knox county.  There are now more active cases than recovered cases.  We are no where close to it ending because tons of misinformed ppl want to throw covid parties and establish herd immunity.  It's not political.  The virus doesn't care.  You do understand that for most countries they handled this like we did ebola. They addressed, contained it and then life went on.  We haven't and now y'all want to live life like number when there are 140,000 dead. It's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard.  The rest of the world is right. not us.  That's why they won't let us into their countries.  

look at the small rural counties.  Numbers like 45 cases with 30 recovered.  Your looking at Knox, Davidson, Shelby....etc.  

1 minute ago, guthook said:

Fauci is the one that told people it is something the U.S. won’t be affected by and the great WHO, who Fauci defends, said there was no human to human transmission. Fauci is the one that said masks were a waste of time. He is the main guy that Trump is supposed to be getting advice from. Cuomo and Co. said they were in charge of this, not Trump. Only time he wanted Trump was for federal assistance. We have never shut down for any virus in my lifetime. 

1 hour ago, guthook said:

You can’t compare Covid to Ebola. Mortality rate is way different. They are no where near the same thing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Fauci is the one that told people it is something the U.S. won’t be affected by and the great WHO, who Fauci defends, said there was no human to human transmission. Fauci is the one that said masks were a waste of time. He is the main guy that Trump is supposed to be getting advice from. Cuomo and Co. said they were in charge of this, not Trump. Only time he wanted Trump was for federal assistance. We have never shut down for any virus in my lifetime. 

There's only one person in charge.  The President has reiterated this again and again.  For god's sake, he called for Obama's resignation over a few cases.

And we've never shut down before because no virus has ever been so catasrophically mishandled before.

3 minutes ago, guthook said:

That's because the CDC was allowed to address and control those pandemics. js. 

So what do you think shut have been done?? Trump followed Fauci’s orders with mitigation for 2.5 months and no masks like he said. It has sunk the economy. I have lost thousands of dollars in the trucking business. Lots of people have lost everything listening to Fauci. What is your plan??

It wasn't fauci.  There was a pandemic plan from obama.  Trump ignored it.  There was a pandemic response team.  Trump disbanded it.  Those are facts. They both happened prior to COVID. 

I'm sorry that people are suffering financially. it's terrible.  The deaths are real and terrible.  

Until we acknowledge that covid is real and will kill considerably more people if we don't change practices I don't think there will be a plan.  We will flounder while people die, which will in turn make the economy worse.

The bottom line though is This could have been avoided.