Trenton vs Milan week 1

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Actually looks test" wise Milan looked to be superior last year,Peabody has young skill players that will get better,several reciers 6'3 plus,didnt even use 2 of our backs last night.. I will say our lines coaching is second to none,take Johnson for instance 6ft 330 lbs and footwork and speed to the ball like few have. The first quarter absolutely validated your point of "Athletes" being in the Dawgs favor,I will quote a great friend from last year @GoldDoctor  and say athletes are great but you gotta have football players to win championships !!!!

Peabody is the “Bama” of HS football around here for sure. Milan fans don’t need to hang there head too low because they got beat by a very disciplined and physical football team. If Peabody can move the ball like they did last night and stay healthy, they will go undefeated again this year. I guess number 7 is the kid from Dickson that transferred in last year. Milan on the other hand to not have scrimmaged with new offense, new coach I did see some major improvement and they will get better as the year goes on. The jumping off sides and conditioning goes back to what I said a couple of days ago and is a little carry over from last year not being as mentally and physically tough as they should be. But all in all two good football teams and I see both making good runs in playoffs especially Peabody.

Edited by pioneer42

58 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Peabody is the “Bama” of HS football around here for sure. Milan fans don’t need to hang there head too low because they got beat by a very disciplined and physical football team. If Peabody can move the ball like they did last night and stay healthy, they will go undefeated again this year. I guess number 7 is the kid from Dickson that transferred in last year. Milan on the other hand to not have scrimmaged with new offense, new coach I did see some major improvement and they will get better as the year goes on. The jumping off sides and conditioning goes back to what I said a couple of days ago and is a little carry over from last year not being as mentally and physically tough as they should be. But all in all two good football teams and I see both making good runs in playoffs especially Peabody.

Nope 7 is ganaway,Vaughn didn't run nor need to run the ball last night.

21 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Nope 7 is ganaway,Vaughn didn't run nor need to run the ball last night.

You guys got a lot of talent. If you guys move the football like you did last night, I don’t think any one will stay close. I knew both sides would be good up front. My question mark may have been answered last night. I knew the QB had talent. But didn’t know how quick it would all be put together. Very impressed.

12 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

You guys got a lot of talent. If you guys move the football like you did last night, I don’t think any one will stay close. I knew both sides would be good up front. My question mark may have been answered last night. I knew the QB had talent. But didn’t know how quick it would all be put together. Very impressed.

Thanks Man,that actually means alot!!! If you could ever be a fly on the wall and hear the way our coaches habe the ability to have accountability but balance it with caring mentorship you would understand why we are what we are !! My big mouth antics in no way rep the Program at Peabody,humility and hard work amd tough love are how we roll...

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Thanks Man,that actually means alot!!! If you could ever be a fly on the wall and hear the way our coaches habe the ability to have accountability but balance it with caring mentorship you would understand why we are what we are !! My big mouth antics in no way rep the Program at Peabody,humility and hard work amd tough love are how we roll...

I have watched a lot of Peabody Football the last few years and lots of scrimmages pre-season. I knew the QB was good, but didn’t know how well everything would fall in place. The play calling in the second half last night and in the second quarter was some of the best I have seen at Peabody. I am a Gibson County Fan but I call it like it is and I am proud West TN is coming alive in football.