Week 1 Oak Ridge vs HVA

Elitesports4

Week 1 will consist of a lot of nerves and excitement! I expect it to be close in the first half, and for oak ridge to win in the second half! I don’t think oak ridge offense will struggle for many possessions, but defense will need a couple to figure it out! Different year back to the old days of playing athletes both ways as you should! Interesting and ready to to see it 

Don’t sleep on HVA though. They have some talent. QB is good, RB is pretty good. They have a big inj at WR right now but they are good there also, not sure ab the line though. Their Defense is the question. If they play well it should be pretty good game. I think OR will win, but closer than the experts predict lol

On 8/15/2020 at 10:39 AM, Elitesports4 said:

Week 1 will consist of a lot of nerves and excitement! I expect it to be close in the first half, and for oak ridge to win in the second half! I don’t think oak ridge offense will struggle for many possessions, but defense will need a couple to figure it out! Different year back to the old days of playing athletes both ways as you should! Interesting and ready to to see it 

I hope you are correct about the final outcome. I'm worried since I haven't seen OR scrimmage but I guess that's better than last year when I was worried because I HAD seen OR scrimmage!

On 8/15/2020 at 1:18 PM, Elitesports4 said:

Oh trust me I’m not I had told someone they will be good this year, but I think In the end oak ridge wins! I’m looking for Kendall, Stewart, Preston, and cole Adams to be big pieces for oak ridge 

The guys you mention will be very critical, along with Gibbons, who must get them the ball. Last year the OR offense was just awful in this game...I sure hope we are much better this year. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, catswild said:

The guys you mention will be very critical, along with Gibbons, who must get them the ball. Last year the OR offense was just awful in this game...I sure hope we are much better this year. 

I’m trying my best to trust Gibbons with a full year under his belt! He’s a hardworking guy and has been to many elite camps! I haven’t seen the line I just know the skilled positions as of now! I did leave out one key piece who you may not know! Jabrice! He will be big time! Starter both ways born and raised oak ridge kid moved back last year! Injured and was our whole year just awful luck! Head hunter and playmaker! Look for him

2 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

I’m trying my best to trust Gibbons with a full year under his belt! He’s a hardworking guy and has been to many elite camps! I haven’t seen the line I just know the skilled positions as of now! I did leave out one key piece who you may not know! Jabrice! He will be big time! Starter both ways born and raised oak ridge kid moved back last year! Injured and was our whole year just awful luck! Head hunter and playmaker! Look for him

I cant wait to see Jabrice in a real game.If he is as good as you think it will be huge for us.Gaddis also talks good about him.Let me give you my breakout player.M.Williams and he plays a spot we really need somebody to step up and be great in.Im a little worried about defense because we lost the heart plus some guys who played a lot.If  J.Adams and Williams can step it up a level the Dline could be good.Worried about LBs and CBs.We have a lot of options at DB if we can find the right group at the right spots.Really hoping P.Turner can take it up a notch and I know he has been working hard.And lastly yall remember this in 4 yrs.B.Heyward will play power 5 D1 football if he stays healthy.I will not be surprised to see him make an impact as a freshman by the end of the yr.RWR