Fayetteville @ Marion County

93grad

20 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Lol thanks but that's a negative. We really aren't that good right now. Maybe if they get a few games under their belt we can finish with a winning record. 

Sounds like your selling team short. Fayetteville went undefeated last year for a reason. Did they have the same QB as last year? Not sure what to make of all these scores. I’m just keeping it real

12 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Sounds like your selling team short. Fayetteville went undefeated last year for a reason. Did they have the same QB as last year? Not sure what to make of all these scores. I’m just keeping it real

Not selling them short. We are just a long way from being good. Fayetteville lost a lot from last years team and you can see they have some talent. We have a long ways to go. We had flashes at times but a win is a win and you take it how you can get it.

On 8/21/2020 at 11:43 PM, Richmond30 said:

I was wrong on this one. MC whipped us. MC OL/DL dominated. Only place we may have done better was the passing game. Plus too many unforced errors by us. Nice job MC. Good luck the rest of the way.

Same to you.  You have talent and will get better as the season progresses.  

Edited by Greatdefender

29 minutes ago, Greatdefender said:

Same to you.  You have talent and will get better as the season progresses.  

Hope so. They really miss the senior leadership and someone to step up and make a play when it is needed. I think some of the young guys can fill that void. 

Something else I forgot to mention is what a beautiful place MC has to play surrounded by those mountains. That was my first time in Jasper. Top notch place and top notch people. Hope we get the chance to play there again in the future. 

• Thanks 3