Who to watch for in 1A from the east???

Narco

16 minutes ago, WarChant said:

GREENBACK
There are several more but these are the ones that you will be hearing a lot from !! Anyone else is welcome to add to my list 
OL/DL

Colton alexander 

Bubba Jeffries 

Jermiah Cope 

WR/RB/DB 

Blake fields 

Austin burger

Micah Franklin 

I hear that Jeffries kid is a beast! Who do y’all have starting at Qb this year?

3 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I think if they play like they can .. should be setting in semi’s to challenge for it anyways. That’s hoping we are still playing come then !!!

I would imagine anybody y’all get lined up against in the playoffs y’all can beat until the semis.. Unless Coalfield makes some noise no one will probably challenge you guys until the semis!

1 minute ago, TheCommander said:

I would imagine anybody y’all get lined up against in the playoffs y’all can beat until the semis.. Unless Coalfield makes some noise no one will probably challenge you guys until the semis!

Well I hope that is the case. Anything can happen tho. We will play alot of freshman this year but those boys will be good. 

On 8/18/2020 at 9:25 AM, Narco said:

Did Gordonsville  have many starters return? I never heard if they had several senior leave or if they were young last year. They started out rough at the first of last year but started playing tough at the end of the season. I seen the Basin/Gordonsville game and they seemed like a good physical group. Good luck on the up coming season. 

We do have quite a bit coming back, but we weren't really young last year either except in a few spots. We also have some transfers and new kids out that will definitely help.

We did have a lot of injuries last year that caused us to play more younger players than normal. We had 24 players miss time for injuries last year and started 12 different freshmen.

We did get healthy going into the playoffs last year, but had a couple of key injuries going into the quartefinals, but the outcome of that game would not have been different. 

Edited by croz6110
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, WarChant said:

I’m hearing big things out of y’all’s QB !! How are y’all gonna be this year ?

He’s pretty dang good! If we can sure up a couple spots and keep our boys healthy, we should be playing in the quarterfinals if the cards fall our way, but we all know who we will have to play at that point in time!

Edited by TheCommander

52 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

He’s pretty dang good! If we can sure up a couple spots and keep our boys healthy, we should be playing in the quarterfinals if the cards fall our way, but we all know who we will have to play at that point in time!

Let me know if your going to Beene early I will give you my key to the stadium,it will save me from giving it back in the semis this year.:roflol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Let me know if your going to Beene early I will give you my key to the stadium,it will save me from giving it back in the semis this year.:roflol:

I always like to show up early to see the helicopters flying in the players from their homes in Alabama. :popcorneater: 

(Don't tell Roy I said that, he'll think I'm joking but I'm not)

• Like 2