Week 1: Knox Central @ Cleveland

chsbobcat09

1 hour ago, dawgs82 said:

Score predictions?

Hey Dawg, hope you and your son are well! Since I’ve changed positions with the team I don’t want to make an actual score prediction. However, I believe it will be a close game. We generally have a slow start early in the season and I do worry some ab that with such a young team. I think we can win, but it’ll be close. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know how well known this story is, but Coach Benny Monroe, a month before he accepted the Cleveland job, had agreed to become head coach at Knox Central. In his words, he had already caught them (Central) going back on a couple of things that they had promised him to get him to go up there, so when the Cleveland job came open a month later, he accepted it. 

17 minutes ago, chs1984 said:

I don’t know how well known this story is, but Coach Benny Monroe, a month before he accepted the Cleveland job, had agreed to become head coach at Knox Central. In his words, he had already caught them (Central) going back on a couple of things that they had promised him to get him to go up there, so when the Cleveland job came open a month later, he accepted it. 

when was this supposed to be?

8 hours ago, dawgs82 said:

Score predictions?

Glad to have football back. Central is replacing Coach Rosser and a big nucleus from the past 2 championship teams, but still have a great amount of talent in spots. I anticipate a slow start with having a new OC, QB, and having no scrimmages, but expect the Bobcats D to still be dominate. 

Prediction:  24-7 Central 

A lot of work to do!!!!!! Offense can't depend on Liam alone if they are going to have success down the road. But you go with what is working and the O-line and Kaleb were making some big holes to run through. First game jitters were obvious. Hopefully QB will settle down, AND HOPEFULLY THE SEASON CAN CONTINUE THROUGH THE PANDEMIC.