UC Welcomes UJS To Tornado Alley

Bigsw02

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

USJ by 3 td's. UC is not the UC of old. I do look for UC to be improved but not that much more than last year. Good luck to UC.

Won't totally disagree but USJ isn't all they are hyped to be,we played them in a preseason last year,they was loaded with seniors then and it wasn't even remotely competitive, our JV game last year vs their jv wasn't close to competitive like 58 to 7 or something similar,not saying UC wins but dont be surprised when its a game in the 4th..

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Won't totally disagree but USJ isn't all they are hyped to be,we played them in a preseason last year,they was loaded with seniors then and it wasn't even remotely competitive, our JV game last year vs their jv wasn't close to competitive like 58 to 7 or something similar,not saying UC wins but dont be surprised when its a game in the 4th..

do you know if they have had transfers ? 

Edited by Tide21

37 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Nothing will surprise me after what has happened this year. 

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

USJ by 3 td's. UC is not the UC of old. I do look for UC to be improved but not that much more than last year. Good luck to UC.

I guess we will never know about last week's game. Either way......we will all just have to wait and see about this game. 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

^^^^^

Guy that puts a lot of weight on a scrimmage and jv results.  You probably have a power ranking for jamboree scores.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, USJalum88 said:

^^^^^

Guy that puts a lot of weight on a scrimmage and jv results.  You probably have a power ranking for jamboree scores.

I understand where you are coming from with this and would usually agree with you. But, reading these boards for several years has taught me that Pride knows his football pretty well. 

46 minutes ago, USJalum88 said:

^^^^^

Excuse  me Mr Grey Poupon and such,WE DONT OFFER FREE SCHOLARSHIPS  YEARLY OUR JV IS A YEAR FROM OUR OUR V A R S I T Y, Now clear enough? Our varsity this year is our JV last year with one more year of "DEVELOPMENT" Not entitlement.... loud enough ?we don't have 15 kids that's didnt rep the Black And Gold last year playing varsity this year!!!! Now that's cool,glad for ya, but dont try to punk me cause you don't understand pipeline football....we done? Holler at me when you got something relevant friend.

21 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Excuse  me Mr Grey Poupon and such,WE DONT OFFER FREE SCHOLARSHIPS  YEARLY OUR JV IS A YEAR FROM OUR OUR V A R S I T Y, Now clear enough? Our varsity this year is our JV last year with one more year of "DEVELOPMENT" Not entitlement.... loud enough ?we don't have 15 kids that's didnt rep the Black And Gold last year playing varsity this year!!!! Now that's cool,glad for ya, but dont try to punk me cause you don't understand pipeline football....we done? Holler at me when you got something relevant friend.

It’s ok @PeabodyPride he probably had one to many white claws :roflolk: