2A State Runner up travels to Greenback to take on the 1A State Runner up

orngnblk

6 minutes ago, Sunny1 said:

Sunbright game was cancelled because of 1 kid testing  positive. Not sure about the Greenback game yet. Hopefully they will let them play. Does anyone know exactly what the rule is about playing your next game ?

The radio show said 11, I'm just quoting what they said.

On 8/29/2020 at 12:01 AM, crow said:

Hey stranger. You don’t know it but you called me a few weeks ago. I assumed it was an accident since all I heard was road noise and the radio :lol:

midway is on the radar, just figure the new coach needs another year before they shake the region up to much. Could be wrong though. They might do it this year. 

Well buddy it looks like i'll have to make up for that butt dial and give you an actual phone call here soon and talk some football!! Hope you're doing well my friend!

4 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I watched a few clips of the game and Greenback is definitely young.  Meigs seemed to flow better overall as a team rather than Swafford heavy.  Who is number 62 (I think) on the offensive line at left guard?  He is a beast and can move for a big fella.  

Think you might be talking about #60 Hunter Brown. He benched 405 and is pretty quick for his size.