MC vs SC

Football54

12 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

How many REALLY good skill players you say y’all have?  I seen the Hutchins kid in the paper.  I know Nunez and Riley are good.  

Those are the 3 main ones. There are a few more that are on the wing that are really solid. Couple of good FBs that we salted the Fayetteville game away with in the 4th. We aren't world beaters for sure but these are very good kids that just need to win some games to get their confidence back from the past few years. Like SouthTowner and I were talking about a few days ago, this senior class gave sp a fit in the middle school championship in 8th grade. Granted, kids don't always pan out to be good high school players and some kids don't play or some even move. 

4 minutes ago, Football54 said:

#2 played really good on both sides of the ball to be just a sophomore and #7 has that breakaway speed to change a game on any given play. 

True on both accounts. #8 is supposed to be the fastest one on the team but he just couldn't get loose. Fayetteville was a pretty good team honestly. Both teams had their share of mistakes but that's to be expected with hardly any practice time. 

11 minutes ago, Football54 said:

Biggest difference I noticed was we actually have some size on the line even though some are younger, plus we seemed to be more physical than I saw in any games last couple years. 

The line MC will have for the next 4 or 5 years will be huge. Some 7th and 8th graders coming up that are as big as the upperclassmen on the line now.

• Like 1

Just now, PurplePower68 said:

True on both accounts. #8 is supposed to be the fastest one on the team but he just couldn't get loose. Fayetteville was a pretty good team honestly. Both teams had their share of mistakes but that's to be expected with hardly any practice time. 

Saw the speed of #8 on that kickoff return that got called back on a hold, when he came through the hole he left everybody lol

• Like 1