Greeneville & Daniel Boone

DevilMan03

This Devils team has had a lot going on the last two years.They have had two new head coaches along with a lot of kids graduating and add this COVID stuff they have had to deal with but this is Greeneville and I for one know they will be fine.There a young team and will only get better as this crazy 2020 season continues.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BVDevil said:

ITS UPLOADING NOW....not one im proud of, cause i slapped it together in about 4 hours. I wont be making the trip to union next week because this year is ofcourse very different from others. While it sucks that i wont be traveling with the team this year, its the best decision for all involved. What sucks most for me is I was really looking forward to Spradlens first year as HC and I wont get to enjoy it as closely as i would in a "Normal" year. After one game, I have no less confidence in what this team is capable of, than i did before it started. Im not gona feed yall the bull some other devil fans might, and say this was a great boone team. Boone is always a tough scrappy team that isnt afraid to hit you. This game is the classic case of " If you let them hang around"...Greeneville is 3 to 4 touchdowns better than boone on most nights, just not this one. Our Kicking game is got a TON of work to do.....My biggest hope for THIS year is that we make it to the playoffs.....and i mean litterally  MAKE IT , as in the season lasting that long....GO DEVILS, Toppers, come get you some.

Watched the video brother.Thats something the home team hasn't seen a lot of over the last several years. I've not been to many of the losses,was at the Maryville, Catholic and Central games but those were teams that would go to the finals.Boone is 5A , unless they shock the world against Elizabethton next week,this was a tough one but not the end of the world.That happened back in the eighties when South Greene beat the Devils.

Not saying it will be bad year but Greeneville is entitled to down year. They have earned two national championships, back to back. I shoot the breeze but I have a lot of respect for the Devils and know everyone in lower East Tennessee. I don't see Greeneville not making Playoffs but what do I know. Wish the best for this years team and coach. And look forward at another shot at the Greene Monster! Good luck Devils. You will get better each game !

Edited by Mavericksinflight

14 hours ago, BVDevil said:

ITS UPLOADING NOW....not one im proud of, cause i slapped it together in about 4 hours. I wont be making the trip to union next week because this year is ofcourse very different from others. While it sucks that i wont be traveling with the team this year, its the best decision for all involved. What sucks most for me is I was really looking forward to Spradlens first year as HC and I wont get to enjoy it as closely as i would in a "Normal" year. After one game, I have no less confidence in what this team is capable of, than i did before it started. Im not gona feed yall the bull some other devil fans might, and say this was a great boone team. Boone is always a tough scrappy team that isnt afraid to hit you. This game is the classic case of " If you let them hang around"...Greeneville is 3 to 4 touchdowns better than boone on most nights, just not this one. Our Kicking game is got a TON of work to do.....My biggest hope for THIS year is that we make it to the playoffs.....and i mean litterally  MAKE IT , as in the season lasting that long....GO DEVILS, Toppers, come get you some.

Having trouble viewing. I always like your videos except when we lose to Greeneville which is all the time. Lol

18 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Having trouble viewing. I always like your videos except when we lose to Greeneville which is all the time. Lol

I was at the AC game a few years ago and would have bet money in the first half it wasn't going to turn out well for Greeneville that year.AC has a fine program and much like a few of the Devil teams in the past,just hit a wall at the wrong time with some great opponents.I'm up in Kingsport and don't get to see my team play a lot with my schedule,much like you being out west.

44 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Not saying it will be bad year but Greeneville is entitled to down year. They have earned two national championships, back to back. I shoot the breeze but I have a lot of respect for the Devils and know everyone in lower East Tennessee. I don't see Greeneville not making Playoffs but what do I know. Wish the best for this years team and coach. And look forward at another shot at the Greene Monster! Good luck Devils. You will get better each game !

I think the meaning of not making the playoffs was if Covid shut everything down before they started.Time will tell if this Greeneville team is rebuilding or reloading ,so I don't know if you will get a shot at any Monster from Greeneville but unless something happens there is definitely one eating their spinach up in Elizabethton for both of our teams to take a shot at this year.

7 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I was at the AC game a few years ago and would have bet money in the first half it wasn't going to turn out well for Greeneville that year.AC has a fine program and much like a few of the Devil teams in the past,just hit a wall at the wrong time with some great opponents.I'm up in Kingsport and don't get to see my team play a lot with my schedule,much like you being out west.

I think the meaning of not making the playoffs was if Covid shut everything down before they started.Time will tell if this Greeneville team is rebuilding or reloading ,so I don't know if you will get a shot at any Monster from Greeneville but unless something happens there is definitely one eating their spinach up in Elizabethton for both of our teams to take a shot at this year.

Well....spoken and so true. Do you think that Spinach will get tested this week? And I hate to hear that someone was injured but not sure which team they were on? If it was Boone that might not be help playing against Betsy.