Blackman vs Alcoa clips #storkvision

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Take aways from watching this.

1.  Alcoa defense is nasty good. 
2. Was impressed with the Alcoa play calling especially the ability to get down field off the play action. 
3. Blackman is a good and talented football team. 
4. Alcoa had too many turnovers. 

4. FACT. Four turnovers. WAY too many.

Has Alcoa had a bunch of Kids named Sankey, or has this kid been playing a long time? I know that we played against a Sankey in either 2017 and / or 2018 in Cookeville.

BTW, I really hate that Pearl-Cohn edged us out to play y'all last year. I was hoping that the third time would be the charm for our Covington boys. There's always hope for this year.

32 minutes ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Has Alcoa had a bunch of Kids named Sankey, or has this kid been playing a long time? I know that we played against a Sankey in either 2017 and / or 2018 in Cookeville.

BTW, I really hate that Pearl-Cohn edged us out to play y'all last year. I was hoping that the third time would be the charm for our Covington boys. There's always hope for this year.

He is a senior this year. He is a very talented player, and made his presence on the field even his freshman and sophomore years. IMO, He ran the ball better his sophomore year than his Junior year. Coach Rankin challenged him this year, and he has responded WELL!

1 hour ago, CHARGERFAN said:

That's the same Sankey from 17 and 18. He's been getting lots of action since then. I played with his uncle Jamel Sankey back on the 2000 state team.